Chapter 19

Updatedddddddddd!!

-LANDON'S POV-

"You better keep an eye on her, Landon. I will have her." Alec's words were running through my head. he couldn't have her.

She was mine.

Mine to protect, mine to love, mine to hold, mine to kiss..

He couldn't have any of that.

I may not be stronger then Alec but when it came Belle, I would die for her.

Alec would ruin Belle if he got his hands on her.

The sparkle in her eyes would be gone, the way she talks really fast when she's excited, she would never be excited. The happiness in her would be absolutely gone.

She was mine. And mine only.

-

"Landon!" I heard Belle squeal. A smile spread across my face as I heard her run to me. I would never be happy without Belle.

How did I grow so attached to her? It's only been awhile.

Man, I'm whipped.

"Sarah and I are going shopping! do you want to come?" She asked with her adorable eyes. I could never say no to her. Even if it were for shopping.

"Don't you want a girls day?" I asked while looking around for Sarah. She was leaning against the door while a bored expression.

"That's what I asked too. Guess she wants your opinion." Sarah said. Opinion for what exactly?

"Please come Landon," Belle begged. I laughed and nodded my head, "Let me get changed."

**

"Enough of the stores! Can't we go?" I asked as they went into another store. How much stores can they possibly shop at?

"We have one more! And I'm sure you'll like it." Belle winked. I cocked an eyebrow at her. What was she thinking in the little head of hers?

They came out 30 minutes later, with yet more bags. They have about 9 bags.

"Common Landon!" Belle sang as she skipped away.

"Whats she planning?" I asked Sarah but she just shrugged, "I honestly have no idea." I sighed and looked around for Belle.

She was standing in front of Victoria Secrets.

Oh lord help me.

"Will you help me pick one?" Belle whispered in my ear as she trailed a hand up my chest.

"Uh.. S-Sure." I stuttered as she picked out some lingerie. All were either white or black. She laughed at my expression and dragged me to the fitting rooms.

"Belle.." I trailed off as she sat me on the chair outside of the fitting rooms.

I heard her change out of her clothes and I squeezed my eyes shut.

Just hearing her change made my little friend pay attention.

I crossed my arms on my lap and looked down when someone would pass me.

Am I even allowed in here?

The door of Belles fitting room opened and she stood in a bra with the little fabric that went down and ended below the belly button and a thing on.

I gulped loudly and pressed harder in my lap as I looked at her.

"Th-Thats g-good." I stuttered and looked for Sarah as help.

She was no where to be found.

"Belle.." I trailed off as I watched her bite her lip as she stared at her reflection in the mirror.

"You like it?" She asked as she locked eyes with me through the mirror.

"Yes," I gulped and she smiled.

"Eh, too bad. I'm not getting it."

"Why not?" I asked, looking at her I'm confusion.

"Just wanted to tease you." She winked and closed the door.

I frowned at the closed door.

Touché.

--------------------------------------------------

Good or bad? Wanted to update effort the week started:( I hate school so much.

And Alec is the guy from the party in the beginning of the book. he almost raped her somewhat? that's what I got lol

Please rape that vote and comment button!!

Stay beautiful lovelies!! <3