Chapter 10

Belle

"I'm so bored!" Owen whined. He was sprawled out on the couch with his head in my lap and his feet in Landon's.

"We could go to the beach?" I asked with hope filling my voice.

"I've actually never been to the beach," Owen said as he sat up.

"Then lets go, get changed!" I said while shooting up, making Owens head body on the couch.

I ran to my room and pulled out a neon pink bikini top while pulling out the black bottoms. I changed quickly and threw on a navy blue tank top and jean shorts.

I grabbed a bag, 3 towels, and sunscreen. I walked out and saw Owen and Landon waiting for me. They were leaning against the wall, whispering to each other. Once they saw me they immediately stopped and smiled at me.

"Ready to go?" I asked while studying them. They both nodded and started to walk to the car. I grabbed my keys and my sunglasses and grabbed some extra money. I followed them to my car. I sat down as Owen started talking about the beach.

"I can't wait to go to the beach. We can make sandcastles, Landon!" Owen said. I sighed and smiled at Landon. He blushed and looked out the window.

Once we arrived there, Owen jumped out of the car and ran towards the ocean.

"That's okay, Owen! We got it!" Landon yelled, teasingly. Owen laughed and kept running. I laughed and picked up the bag. Just as I was about I haul it over my shoulder Landon took the strap and have a gently tug.

"Let me carry it." He said softy, I smiled and handed him the bag.

"Thanks," I mumbled and looked at the white sand. Landon grabbed my hand and we started running towards the water.

I stuck my feet in and gasped when I felt how warm the water was. I walked back to the sand and stripped down to my bikini. Landon stared at me and took his shirt off. Since he was eating much more food he started to fill in his stomach. He wasn't fat at all. He actually had a two pack, which I had no idea how he got it in the first place. All he ever did was eat.

I looked back at him and suddenly ran to the water and started to walk in slowly. Landon caught up with me and held my hand.

"I love the water." He said while looking down at it. I laughed and splashed him. He looked confused for a minutes but then looked at me.

"Did you just splash me?" He asked with a smirk.

"Maybe." And started, or well tried, to run away. I heard him splash right beside me so I turned to see. He was gone. I scrunched my eyebrows together but suddenly got pulled under the water. I started to scream but salt water filled my mouth so I started to choke. The sparks told me it was Landon. But he wouldn't let go so I couldn't breath. Everything had started to grow blurry, my eyes started to close and the sides of my vision started to blacken. Landon didn't loosen his grip and the black oblivion surrounded me.

**

"Belle, I was only joking! This wasn't supposed to happen. I thought you were joking." Someone cried. Water splashed against my check and someone's head was on my chest. Water came up my throat and I turned to the side to let it out.

"Belle?" Someone asked, I opened my eyes and blinked repeatedly to get the cloudiness out of my vision.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry." Someone said, still crying.

"I'm fine." I lied. My throat stung and I had a major headache.

"Thank God," Landon said while hugging me. His tears splashed against my bare shoulder.

"It's okay, Landon." I said while leaning my head against his.

"Landon! Omigod! What happened to Belle!" Someone shouted. I looked and saw Owen running towards us.

"She's okay. Just a mistake." Landon said while looking at me, inspecting my face.

"She's okay," Landon repeated, mostly to himself.

------------------------------------------------

I know this is extremely short but I just wanted to get something out there. And it's terrible but oh well.

But please vote anyways. And comment!