Authors Note

Hi everyone!

I am absolutely so grateful to still receive your love for this book, and I still read each and every comment submission!

If you would like to see my growth in writing, please visit my profile and give my new book 'The Elements' a try! I hold the series of 'I Saved Him' very close and dear to my heart, as it saved ME as a child. I have to attempt though, that I do cringe a bit when reading this series again, so I would love to see what you all think!

If you are a fan of the fae, ACOTAR series, vampires, greek mythology, SMUT, villain gets the girl-

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The Elements

After being forced to flee from the Kingdom of Ophaelyn following an unexpected attack, Aria Rosi, a 24 year-old Faey huntress, sought refuge in the nearby forest. Five years following the ambush, Aria has mastered the art of stealth and archery, while strengthening what little magic she possesses.

Though Aria spent years learning the obstacles of the forest and protecting herself from the unyielding force of nature, she unknowingly makes a careless mistake that could lead to her demise. As Aria is brought to a kingdom that has malicious intent for her well-being, she meets her captor, Elias Callas, a ruggedly handsome and stubborn Prince, who's assignment is to make her life feasibly miserable.

As Aria fights for her continued survival, she learns she is capable of more than she had ever originally believed- capable of experiencing love and friendship, initiating a reform her world desperately needed, and uncovering a prophecy that forebode the future with a man she has grown to cherish.

Though, it has only just begun.

----

Follow Aria's journey as she is forcefully tossed into foreign territory corrupted by a nefarious monarchy, while discovering the depths of betrayal, revenge, friendship, and love. 

***WARNING***
This book does include detailed adult scenes, violence, and gore.