Chapter 28

A million reads.. OMG! I love you guys so much it shouldn't be possible! thank you for makin this happen!

-LANDON'S POV-

"I love you."

Those three little words change everything. How you look at someone, how you feel, how your heart skips a beat when you talk to her..

Belles sandwich dropped to the bed and she looked at me with her mouth wide open, "Y-You love me?" She asked hesitantly. Her eyes glittered with happiness and she bit her lip with nervousness.

"I do. I told you many times when we were at the hospital," I whispered and brought my hand to her lower lip and gently pulled her lip out from her teeth, "Dont do that. I'm only allowed to do that." I smirked and looked at her again. A blush rose on her cheeks and made her green eyes pop. Her brown hair was in a mess but she look adorable. There was light bags under her eyes and her lips puckered unintentionally. Her nose had a little curve and her cheeks had a natural tint to them.

I grabbed her arms, gently, and pulled her on my lap. I kissed her neck softly and looked up at her, "You didn't answer me, love."

"I love you too." She looked down at me and she gently played with my hair. A smile brightened my face and I scooped her up in my arms. I twirled around, with her in my arms, and heard her squeal with joy.

I set her down and saw that her eyes were closed, "That made me dizzy," She giggled and opened her beautiful eyes. Her body started to lean to the side and I grabbed her before she fell.

"You need a shower." I said as I kissed the top of her head. My nose scrunched up at the smell and I held in a laugh.

"You saying I smell?" She said with her mouth in an O shape. The corners of her mouth twitched up and I could tell she was holding back a smile.

"Maybe I am.." I trailed off and she hit me lightly on the chest as she stomped away towards our bathroom.

"May I join?" I called after her and I saw her shake her head. I sighed and jumped on the bed, landing on her sandwich.

-BELLES POV-

I hummed softly while I poured strawberry scented shampoo in my hand. I massaged my scalp with the shampoo and savored every moment of the water beating against my back.

I finally feel clean again.

My body felt free of all dirt and the smell was finally gone. Landon was right, I smelt bad.

I rubbed my body with the same scent of body wash and I moved my body to the song that I was humming.

"Kiss me hard before you go
Summertime sadness
I just wanted you to know
That, baby, you're the best

I got my red dress on tonight
Dancing in the dark in the pale moonlight
Done my hair up real big beauty queen style
High heels off, I'm feeling alive.." I sung softly and washed out the conditioner in my hair.

The door slammed open and I screamed as the door hit the wall, "I didn't know you could sing like that!" I heard Landon shout. I opened the door and walked out, grabbing the towel and wrapping it around my body. I turned around and saw him looking at me with his mouth open and eyes wide.

"What?" I asked as I grabbed another towel and wrapped my hair in it.

"You just walked in front of me.. naked." He said and his breathing went shallow.

"Landon? Are you okay?" I asked as I walked to him.

"Your body is amazing.." He breathed out and he pulled me against him. My wet skin touched his and he got rid of the towel.

My chest pressed against his and just as he was going to press his lips against mine, my stomach growled.

"Bad timing.." He trailed off and let his head rest against my shoulder, "You need to rest anyway. We can do this later." He said and pressed a kiss along the inside of my throat and walked out of the bathroom.

"I'll make you another sandwich!" He shouted and walked out of the room.

I changed fast and walked out the room as my stomach growled.

Would we have gone all the way if my stomach wouldn't have growled?

----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

I got a million reads! *enter mini dance

Now I want you guys to check out a book called Fallout Alone written by JackContrera

Please vote and comment for his wonderful book! Some girls might not like it but I love it and ill go through every step with him for it

But also vote and comment for my book!

Any ideas for the next chapter?

Was this chapter good..?

Tell me in the comments!

Love you :)

Stay beautiful! Xx