Chapter 05

Belle

Once we finally reached our house we were all dragging out feet, all of us were tired. No one had said anything during the walk. Both Landon and Owen were completely lost in their thoughts.

I opened the door and heard them gasp at the sight. I saw my dad sitting on the couch with tears in his eyes. When he heard the noise come from the door he turned and looked at me. Then looked at Owen and Landon in confusion.

"Who are they?" He asked, gruffly.

'One is my mate and the other is his brother. They were both homeless. And if you do not accept my mate, I will not accept the Alpha title.' I threatened in the mind link. He looked at me with sadness in his eyes then studied the brothers.

"Friends." I said.

"And you're giving them a room?" My dad asked. I nodded and guided them down the hallway.

"I'll give you separate rooms. You deserve it." As much as I wanted Landon to sleep with me, I knew it wouldn't work. I'd have to move slow with him.

I opened two doors that were right next to each other and stood next to them. Owen and Landon looked at each other then turned and walked into their rooms. I followed Landon and he looked at me with awe.

"You live here?" He asked.

"I do. If you want to take a shower there are towels underneath the sink and I will get you and Owen some clothes. I'll set them on the bed." I smiled and took steps back towards the door.

"I don't know how to turn a shower on." He said, his cheeks turning pink.

"Of course, ill help you." I laughed and he followed me to the bathroom. I instructed him to turn the knob of the shower on and off and he did, slowly getting used it. He laughed and waited for me to leave. Once I reached the door I heard him whisper, "Thank you."

I turned and studied him. "You're welcome." And walked out the room.

I did the same thing with Owen and went to search for clothes. I walked to where my father was and sat next to him. We didn't say anything.

"I'm glad you found him." My dad whispered. I looked over at him and rolled my eyes.

"I need clothes for them." He nodded and went to his bedroom. He then walked out a few minutes later with two pairs of sweat pants and a two regular white tee-shirts.

I mumbled a thanks and walked to their room. I went into Landon's room first and knocked on his bathroom door.

"I'm putting your clothes on the bed!" I yelled over the shower and I set the clothes down on the bed and went to Owen.

I walked in with him sitting on his bed and staring out the window. He had a towel around his waist, water dropped onto the floor. He stared at me as I stood at the door.

"Thank you for everything."

"It's fine. We have enough room. I got you some clothes." I said. I walked to him and set the clothes by his feet.

"It's pretty isn't it?" I asked. He was staring at the moons reflection on the window. He nodded, "It's beautiful."

He took the clothes and looked at me expectantly.

"I need to change.." He trailed off while laughing.

I blushed and looked down. "Right, right.. I'll leave. But if you want anything just tell me okay? In an hour we can go get food when you're all settled." I said. He looked at me and nodded. I walked out and sat in the hallway.

*

After they were all settled I drove then to McDonalds. We walked in and the cashier looked at us then narrowed his eyes at Landon and Owen.

"You need to stop begging the customers." The cashier said. Landon looked down in embarrassment
while Owen glared at the man.

"They're with me." I said. The cashier studied me then mumbled, "Lucky bastards."

"What do you guys want? You can order anything. I know your hungry." I said. They looked at me and smiled then gave the man they're orders. The man looked at me and smiled flirtatiously, I rolled my eyes and pulled out my wallet.

I paid after we were all finished and I got us a table. I carried the first tray while Owen carried the second tray.

Once we sat down the devoured they're food and looked at me.
"Still hungry?" I asked while laughing.

They both nodded and I handed them both a 20 dollar bill.

"How old are you guys?" I asked once they came back.

"I'm 17." Owen said and ate a French Fry.

"I'm 19." Landon said. I couldn't believe it. Owen looked much older.

"Where are you from?"

"I don't know. Our parents abandoned me at 4 so I had to take care of Owen when he was 2." I gasped. A four year old couldn't have taken care of a 2 year old.

"I won't say I'm sorry cause I know how that feels. I wish I saw you earlier." I said. They both nodded and ate they're food.

"Let's go home." I said once they were finished.
------------------------------------------------
I know this wasn't very good. It's really just a filler. I'm sick so maybe that's why this isn't good. I just didn't feel it lol. But please comment! I love to hear what you think about it.