Chapter 34

I have some bad news.. I think. Read the authors note down below!

-BELLES POV-

It's been 2 months since the devastating accident happened. Landon was all better and finally becoming the Alpha he was meant to be.

We still didnt know where the baby that Owen had found came from, but Owen took full responsibility of her.

The gifts that I was receiving came to a full stop, the last gift saying 'I will always love you, but you have some one else that's stronger. Take care'

I didn't really understand it but I was happy they stopped, and Landon would be happy and not jealous.

We finally completed the mating process and he seemed that he always wanted to do it. Once we started, we never stopped.

But I may have some news for him, that I don't know if he can handle it at the moment.

*

"Babe?" I asked, hesitantly. I opened the door to his office, seeing him bent over some paper work, his face full of concentration.

"Yes?" He mumbled, not looking up. I took in a few breaths, letting them out shakily. He looked up, knowing that I was nervous and afraid.

"What is it?" He asked softly, walking towards me. He gathered me in his arms and I took another few breaths then blurting out, "I'm pregnant,"

His breathing stopped completely and he stared at me in shock, "Y-You are?"

I nodded softly, searching his face. He looked down at my stomach and his hands moved toward it, softly laying his hands on it. He bent down, his face leveling it, and softly kissed it.

"Hi my little children," He whispered, his eyes tearing up. I reached up to play with his hair, "We're parents." I cried, he looked up fast, his face full of confusion and gathered me in his arms.

"You don't want kids?"

"I wont be a good mother," I cried into his shoulder, hearing him whisper soothing words.

"It's okay, you will be."

(4 months pass)

I wobbled down the stairs, holding my stomach. I was due any minute.

Werewolf pregnancies were a lot different then humans. At 4 moths the child was born, fully developed at the time. So imagine how big my stomach got at week 3.

I looked like a whale.

We wanted the gender to be a surprise. We were glad we would only have one for now, it would be better.

Landon was hovering over me throughout the whole month, asking if I was okay or if I needed any food.

I really just wanted this thing out. I was sick of not being able to keep any food down, or not being able to walk correctly. The pain was horrible and I wanted to cry every time. Why did Landon do this to me?

Then a kick went through my stomach and water pooled down my leg. I stood there, unsure of what to do, then pain exploded through my stomach.

"Landon!" I screamed, holding my stomach, heaving breathing being heard throughout the room.

"Belle?" I head Landon ask, his heavy footsteps running through the halls.

He finally found me and he stopped for a second, knowing what was happening.

"Doctor!" I heard him yell and I grabbed on to his arm, groaning in pain. There was another kick and I cried out. Landon looked at me, grabbing me softly and scooped me in his arms, awkwardly. He ran through the house, going to the pack doctor.

"You're a f*cking a**hole!" I yelled at Landon through the pain.

"How would a baby come out of there?! You barely fit!" I continued to yell, crying in the middle. As I pushed I felt the baby lower and I squeezed and clenched my teeth.

I grabbed into Landon's hand, squeezing as tight as I could, pushing through the pain.

"Push!" The doctor yelled, smiling.

"Stop smiling!" I yelled, how could she smile at this?

"Final push! It's crowning!"

I looked at Landon and he gave me a smile. I took a deep breath and pushed, feeling the ultimate pain and hearing a baby cry.

I collapsed to the bed, feeling the sweat drip down my forehead.

"It's a boy!" The doctor announced and a smile spread across my face.

"Our little boy," I whispered and I looked at Landon, seeing him cry and get up to walk towards the doctor. Once the doctor cleaned him up, she handed him to Landon. He walked back towards me, silently looking down at our little boy.

Landon handed our boy to me and I cradled his little body in my arms. His mouth opened in a little yawn and his eyes opened, revealing light yellow eyes. My eyes widen and Landon coughed and stared at him.

"What's his name?" The doctor asked while holding a camera. I looked up to Landon whispering, "Cain,"

And I knew from the look of our little baby, our life will be more interesting.

---------------------------------------------------

Now, I think this may be the last chapter. I've been thinking about it and I really just can't come up with any more ideas for this books. So I had to spread it up, and just end it.

But don't worry! I'm gonna make another one soon, I don't know if it'll be werewolf or just regular. Give me some ideas?

And I'm sorry for ending it all if a sudden.. I might change my mind and just redox this chapter completely. I just don't know.

But if you have any ideas for another book, doesn't have to be werewolf, but something unique and that no one has come up with, either message me or comment it!

Now if this is the last chapter I want to thank everyone for reading, voting, and commenting!

For the next books, I will try to make the chapters longer and more detailed.

Thank you for joining me in writing this and supporting me!

I love ya so much! I will update again for the title so you can join me through yet another book!

Stay beautiful!Xx