Chapter 22

-BELLES POV-

It's been four days till Landon was taken. My wolf and I have been going crazy since we've last seen him. We have no scent to follow so we don't have a lead.

I miss him so much and no one understands. I miss his sparkling blue eyes and his dark wavy hair. I miss how he held me as we fell asleep together or how he held me like I was about to break.

And I was about to break since he's not here.

*

"We have to find him, Owen." I cried and I felt his arms go around me. He held me close as I fisted his shirt and cried helplessly. He whispered soothing things in my ear which I ignored.

Nothing of what he said were going to happen.

We weren't going to find him soon. He was going to be injured all because of me.

I couldn't help him. I just watched as they took him away from me.

I don't deserve him. I don't deserve any love from him.

"We'll find him." Owen whispered and I shook my head softly. We weren't.

"How do you know that Owen?" I cried an my knees began to buckle. His arms tightened around my waist and he went down with me. I crumbled on the floor and my body began to shake. I missed Landon so much that it was surely breaking me.

"It's okay. It's going to be okay." Owen rocked me and I cried harder. My heart felt like it was breaking. Being cut into pieces cause of that monster. His brother for Christ sakes! Who would do that to a sibling?

Cruel people.

After a few minutes of crying I finally seemed to calm down.

"We should start to look again. Let's go." I said and got off the floor. Owen nodded softly and got up as well.

I grabbed my car keys, some money, and my phone and we walked out the garage door and into my car.

**

We drove around till we found the park. We got out quietly and we walked in silence.

The cold and the silence didn't go together. The wind blew I to the trees making a weird noise and the cold surrounded us both. There was no way out of the cold.

Owen and I tried walking close together but no warmth was there.

We couldn't find any scent with just is two. My father won't let the pack help cause he thinks my mate is a disgrace to the pack. He knew how much Landon meant to me but he didn't do anything. What kind of father is he?

But then there a noise that made Owen and I stop in our tracks.

It wasn't any ordinary sound.

A twig broke, then another and the another. Twigs broke every where around us.

Owen grabbed my hand in his and our breaths came in cold puffs. My body froze once a smell reached my nose.

"We're surrounded Owen," I whispered in fear then added, "By Alec's pack."

"Look who we found.. Alpha will be so proud." One of them said and walked closer to Owen and I. Owens hand tightened around mine and he brought me to his side.

"Please don't take us.." I whispered and looked around. We were defiantly out numbered.

"Oh! But we will. You can watch your useless mate die in front of your eyes. He's already almost there." The man smirked. Landon is almost dead?

"No.. You're wrong! He can't die!" I shouted and Owen grabbed me while shushing me. I quieted but that didn't stop the tears from leaking down my face.

The mans eyes went distant so I knew he was mind linking with his pack.

"Alpha wants you now." The man ordered and I felt something sharp go into my arm. I looked down and I saw that it a poison that makes you sleep. It was made for werewolves so it's pretty strong. I looked at Owen and saw he was hit with the same.

He might die cause of it!

I tried to fight off the drowsiness but it won over time and I collapsed to the floor.

Everything went black.

--------------------------------------------------

I know it's really just a filler but I wanted to update to say thanks for all the comments and votes!

And to the people who said they weren't going to read my book anymore cause I the short chapter, it's up to you. Its my book and ill do what I want to it. It's not up to you.

And I think they're long cause I write these on my phone. I have no computer.

And I like it better on my phone.

Anyways..

Any ideas for the next chapter?(: I can really use them!

Please comment and vote!

Love ya!

Stay beautiful xx