Chapter 10

Belle

I woke up curled into someone chest. My nose scrunched up but then relaxed when I smelt the familiar scent.

I rubbed the sleepiness out of my eyes and finally opened them to see his green eyes staring right back at me. I yawned and stretched my arms.

"Good Morning." He smiled and he got out of bed. His black hair was ruffled with bed head and his clothes were wrinkled.

"Morning," I yawned, "Do you want breakfast?"

"Do you think Owen is up?" He said and I looked at the clock hanging on the wall.

"It's 6:30." I never wake up this early and i felt the energy buzzing inside me.

"That was the best sleep." He said while walking into his bathroom.

After he finished brushing his teeth he came back out and sat on the bed.

"I can teach you how to cook." I said while smiling. His eyes brightened and he nodded vigorously. He then jumped up and grabbed my hand and dragged me down stairs.

"I always wanted to learn how to cook." He said.

"I can tell." I laughed as we reached the kitchen.

"We'll cook eggs. That's the easiest. You can't really mess it up." I said while picking up the egg carton and putting it next to the stove. I put the temperature on medium and grabbed a pan.

**

"How do you catch an egg on fire?" I asked myself as I put the fire out by dumping water on it. Landon's face was bright red with embarrassment as he watched the fire go out.

"I have the magic touch."

"The bad magic touch," I laughed with him, "The egg is the easiest thing to cook!"

"Apparently not." He said while washing the pan.

"Okay, we might as well go out cause I'm sick of cooking." I said while sitting on the counter.

Landon nodded his head then smiled mischievously. I cocked my head at him and he laughed.

"We should wake up Owen." He said while smiling.

"I have a blow horn," I trailed and his smile brightened.

"Let's go!" He said and pulled my hand to get my to jump off the counter. I jumped and ran with him up the stairs. Still holding his hand, I crept into my room and opened my closet. I went on my tip toes and searched for the handle. My fingers brushed something rubber and I smiled as I brought it down and held it out for Landon. He took it and grabbed my hand, once more.

We walked into Owens room quietly. I closed the door and it made a little squeak and both Landon and I held out breaths. Owen didn't stir. We crept towards the bed and Landon holds out his fingers, mouthing 1,2, and 3. The loud sound filled the air and Owen jumped up but his legs got tangled in his sheets causing him to fall against the floor.

"What the hell!" He cursed and looked at us through his messy hair. I laughed and Landon looked close to tears.

"This is on." Owen said, giving us a final glance and stormed into his bathroom.

"I'm kinda afraid." Admitted Landon.

"Why?"

"He's awesome at pranks." I made an O with my mouth and ran out the room with a laughing Landon following me.

"Now we wait, I'm starving." And my growling stomach proved it. Owen came out a few minutes later with brushed hair.

"What are we having for breakfast?" He asked like nothing just happened a few seconds ago. I studied him and said, "We're going out."

"Okay."

In the car Owen asked, "I woke up in the middle of the night and went to check on you, Belle. And you weren't in there. Care to explain where you were?" Owen smirked at Landon and I.

"Why do you check on me?" I asked and squirmed in my seat.

"Habit. Now explain." He ordered.

"I was with Landon.." I trailed off and Landon blushed.

"Really." I nodded and concentrated on the road.

"And why is that? Is there something going on between you two?" Owen asked, still smiling at our embarrassment.

"No." Landon said quickly. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Oh really, what do you have to say about that, Belle?" Owen asked, teasingly.

"Nope." I popped.

"Okay, I guess I have to believe you guys." He said while laying back and crossing his arms.

Landon was still blushing once we drive into the Denny's parking lot.

Maybe there could be something going on between us.

-------------------------------------------------

I just wanted to update to say thanks for all the comments, votes, and reads! This book is doing alot better then I had imagined! Please share with your friends! I really want this book to go far!

And if you haven't read my other book Ill Never Let You Go, then I suggest you do it cause I'm almost done with it!