Chapter 35

Happy reading!:)

-BELLES POV-

(6 years later)

"Cain, get down from that tree!" Landon yelled from next to me. We were both sitting in lawn chairs, watching Cain play with Audrey. Audrey was the little baby that Owen had found in the forest and he has taken care of her ever since.

Owen still hasn't found a mate, but I honestly think that's better. I don't think he's ready since he has a little kid that's counts on him. I think it's all ready too much for him.

Landon has become a fantastic Alpha of the pack and a wonderful father. He spoils Cain so much, but Cain respects everyone and listens to everything we say. He's the best son I could have ever asked for.

Sarah has found her mate and decided to go to his pack. It was hard to let her go but I knew she wanted it. You can't be separated from your mate for long or you'll go crazy.

Cain all ready knew that Audrey was his mate. Being a Alphas son has some effect on it.

"Mommy!" I heard Cain shout, his little footsteps being heard as he ran towards us. I turned my head, a smile all ready forming on my face.

"Yes, sweetie?" I asked, bending down so we were eye level. His sparkling yellow eyes met mine, "Look at what I found!" And he pointed to a dead bird in his hands. My eyebrows furrowed and I looked at him.

"Put it down, baby." I watched as he put it down and grabbed his other hand, "Lets go wash your hands."

*

We didn't know how Cain ended up with his yellow eyes. We had no family members with yellow eyes so it was quit a common question on how his eyes were that color. We gave up on that question but I knew later in life, something will happen that no one will expect. And that scared me.

The whole pack loved Cain the second we walked in with him in my arms.

We have had no attacks since my father has passed, which I was glad for. Landon has helped me after he recovered from the hospital but I still miss my father. I will always miss him.

We haven't gotten married but we've decided to wait till we have more children. We aren't in a rush to get married, we were just happy to be together.

And I knew, my life would be complete with my little boy and my amazing guy.

Life couldn't get any better.

-LANDON'S POV-

"Daddy," Someone whispered while poking my cheek. A groan came out of my lips as my eyelids creaked open. My arms were around Belle and she was laying her head softly on my chest. Her soft breaths were quietly heard around the room.

My head turned and I saw my little boy standing near the bed with his blue blanket in one hand and a small brown teddy bear in the other.

"Why are you awake, bud?" I asked with my voice still husky with sleep. His bright yellow eyes were noticeable in the dark, tears going down his cheeks. I lay belle on her back and my hands go under his arms and I lift him in my lap.

"I had a dream," He whispered and his head laid on my shoulder.

"What was it about?" I asked softly, cradling him in my arms.

"An old man died in a war. He was an Alpha of the pack and mommy was there, crying over him." He said, looking up at me. My whole body froze as I saw his eyes dimmed.

"You saw that?"

"Yes, daddy."

Could he predict the past or future?

I turned to Belle and shook her awake. Her heavy eyes turned to me and woke up when she saw Cain.

"He had a dream about your father dying. The exact thing." I said while glancing at Cain who was looking at us curiously.

"What does that mean?" She asked after drinking water.

"I think he can predict the past or future."

"Should we look it up in the library?" And I nodded.

**

"I found it!" I heard Belle shout. I turned my head and saw her leaning over a table with a large book under her.

"Once in a century, a boy with yellow eyes will be born. As he grows, a power within him will grow. A power so strong that everyone will count on him in his older years. No harm must come to him, or everything will not last." Belle read, her eyes wide.

"It didn't tell us his power," I noted and she nodded.

"So he's it.." I said, looking down at the sleeping boy resting his head on my shoulders.

I guess we'll see what he does in the future.

Good or bad.

But we would support him through his life.

Our little boy with yellow eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------

So, this might be the end!

I hope you liked this one! I don't know if I'm doing a sequel so if you have any ideas, please comment. Doesn't have to be werewolf! Come up with something unique!

Thank you for joining this journey! I would have never thought this book would get so far! I want to thank you for every vote and comment y'all did! Means a lot!

Stay beautiful! Xx

Love you! ;)