[Chapter 4:] Liar

---- Sans POV ----

I can't believe it.
I called her, and she asked me to come over for dinner! I wasn't expecting that at all.

It was when me and Papyrus walked through the door to our house I remembered to tell him.

     "Hey bro," I hung my jacket up on the coat rack.

     "YES BROTHER?!" He turned around and smiled. I grinned back.

     " We're going over to Tori's house for dinner, K?" Papyrus' eyes lit up.

     "THAT'S WONDERFUL NEWS! I SHALL GET TO SEE THE HUMAN AGAIN!" He struck a heroic pose and I chuckled. My bro is the coolest.

      "Hey Paps, I'm gonna take a nap. Can ya wake me when it's time?" I plopped down onto the couch and kicked my slippers off.

     "OF COURSE BROTHER, WHAT TIME IS  IT AT?"

I layed my head back on my arms and crossed my legs. "Four-ish"
I could hear him bounding off as I closed my eyes..

•     •   A few hours later. . . •      •

      "SANS! SANS YOU LAZY BONES GET UP!"

I shot up out of the sofa and almost bumped skulls with Papyrus. I yelped, not expecting him to be there. I then yawned and rubbed my eyes. Papyrus gave me this weird look. I've never really 'yelped' before.

      "Paps? What was all the screaming for..?" I asked sleepily, changing his expression. He shook his head vigorously.

      "SANS ITS TWO MINUTES TO FOUR!"

Well shit. Already?

     "Ho boy, I guess we have to use the shortcut then." I grinned and Papyrus frowned.

     "SANS YOU KNOW THAT I HATE IT WHEN YOU DO THAT!!" Paps crossed his arms as I shrugged cooly.

     "Welp, we have no choice!" I slid my slippers back on. "It'll take too long to walk."

     "BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CAR?" He followed me as I walked over to the coat rack put my jacket on.

     "That'll take too long too. C'mon bro." I slipped my jacket on as he let out an exasperated sigh.

     "FINE. THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAS BEEN PERSUADED." He reached out his hand. "JUST MAKE IT QUICK!"

I chuckled and nodded as I took his hand. I lead the way outside and started running towards a wall. I always thought this was the coolest part of teleportation. You could pretty much fool anyone with this trick. Papyrus started screaming and I tried my best to ignore him. Could he get any louder? I thought as I kept running. At the last second before we hit the wall, I snapped my fingers and teleported us to Tori's doorsteps. I landed on my feet,  as usual (heh not really that usual I was just lucky today) and looked over to see that Paps, who had face planted into the ground. Chuckling, I reached out a hand.

     "Need a hand, bro?" I asked, but he shook his head.

     "I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, CAN DO THIS MYSELF!" As he said this he jumped to his feet and hit another heroic pose. I stumbled backwards surprised, only to chuckle. As Paps brushed himself off, I reached out and knocked on the door. My heart quickened as I waited and I could feel myself starting to sweat. Come on Sans, act cool. I told myself as I took a deep breath. Almost immediately it opened and Frisk was standing there.