Chapter 34

Thanksgiving went by like a breeze, everyone went home for the holiday and of course I went with Jc back to San Antonio since I, more than likely, wasn't welcome at my home in Florida.

Teen Hoot London went by quick as Jc was only gone maybe two days, I missed him horribly but nothing out of the ordinary.

Now, as the date on the calendar says December 4th, the boys have put me in charge of decorating the house since it's their first Christmas under this roof. And of course, since they just moved in a few months ago, there was no Christmas decor anywhere in that house.

So yesterday, I went out and bought 200 dollars worth of Christmas decor from Walmart. Decently priced, I might add.

I put the top tier on the white artificial Christmas tree just as the sun shined into the open window, Christmas in California was definately different then my old Buchanan Christmas'. We used to go up to the top of Michigan from the beginning of December till after the holidays, more than 5 feet of snow every year - guarantee.

I loved the holidays so much, it was so fun to just sit back and watch old Christmas movies with a hot chocolate or cruise down the highway blasting Christmas music as you hit 70 mph.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist just after I heard his footsteps. It's funny how the longer you live in a house the better you know who's footsteps are who's.

And I know what you think, the arms wrapping around my waist was not Jc. This is the reason I started to scream, you see Ricky and I have had this prank war going on for the past week or so.. Random shit going on at random times.

I screamed bloody murder as Ricky picked me up and ran to the pool. The freezing cold pool was still yet to be covered for the cold temperatures we were supposed to endure in the weeks to come.

He tossed me in and thankfully I didn't have my phone on me. I screamed as I hit the water, coldness overtaking my body and I reached the surface. I screamed at Ricky as he stood above me laughing. I grabbed his ankles and pulled him in with me, how did he not expect that?

I looked over where I heard laughing, Connor was recording. I jumped out of the pool and ran towards the house. This silly little prank was turning into an intense wet t-shirt contest and Ricky was definately winning just by the sight of his toned stomach peeking through his wet tee. Damn, that boy was ripped.

I ran into my room and quickly stripped of my clothes, I put on a tank top and a pair of sweatpants and ran back downstairs. Ricky was just walking in, soaking wet of course.

"Dammit girl, you got me." He said as he slumped up to his room. I smirked as I continued to decorate the tree. I strung white lights around it as well as some red garlan. I walked to the box in the corner of the room labeled 'Tori's Christmas.' I sent for my Christmas ornaments just a week ago. I called my brother, the only one that's willing to talk to me, and he gladly searched for the box in my storage garage and sent it to me.

I opened it and it was full to the brim with packing peanuts and little boxes filled with homeade ornaments. I also asked the boys to ask their families for a few ornaments for our tree.

I hung up various ornaments, each one of us had a single ornament with our picture in it from preschool. We were so adorable. The rest of the ornaments varied from homeade clay ornaments to paper snowflakes. Our tree quickly filled up and as I put the last ornament on the boys came in with a surprise for me.

"Open it, it's an early Christmas gift for you." Kian said as Connor handed me the box that was carefully wrapped in old newspaper; it's the thought that counts.

I sat on the floor and unwrapped it, I opened the box and inside was an absolute perfect tree topper. It was a pure white angel with perfect blue eyes and snow white hair. It looked so perfect, Jc put me on his shoulders so I could set it on the tree top. It sat so perfectly. Jc put me back down and they all continued to look at me anxiously.

"There's a few more gifts in there." Connor said, I sat back on the ground and pulled away the newspaper, revealing the cutest little clay figures. It took me a second to examine every single one of the 10 ornaments.

Each one of those little ornaments was a little clay figure of one of us. Jenn, Andrea, Kian, Sam, Trevor, Jc, Ricky, Connor, me, and little Wishbone. Each one had our names written on the little Santa hat each one of us wore.

I smiled as I had the boys help me hang them on the tree. They seemed weightless as the hung on the fragile plastic tree branches, even these little things brought the whole entire tree together.

As the night went on, we finished putting lights and garlan around the house and on the outside. We hung a mistletoe under the doorway to the kitchen and at the top of the stairs.

Jc pulled me under one at least four times before he unhooked one and hooked it to the front of his snapback. He stole at least five more kisses from me before the night ended.

As Jc and I sat on the couch to watch the Polar Express, I realized this was going to be the best Christmas ever.