Chapter 26

"Dammit! How the fuck does she always know where all of us are?!" I screamed as I slammed my fist down on the counter.

"Calm down, baby. Once we find her we'll make sure she gets what she deserves." Jc said, ever since that phone call we've been counting down the hours when we should expect to see Devin. So far, we have an hour.

As night started to roll in, darkness took over San Antonio. I started to get really nervous, like we were waiting for The Purge to begin or something.

Not even two minutes passed and there was a sudden pounding on the door. I looked at Kian and Jc.

"He's here." Kian mumbled, I made both of them stay on the couch as I went to answer the door. I opened it to a crazed Devin.

"Tori. You're okay. I thought he murdered you or something. You scared me to death." He said as he tried to grab me away from Jc who was coming up behind me.

"Let go of me Devin." I said as I squirmed out of his hands.

"You're with a psychopath Tori. He kidnapped you." Devin said, I grabbed onto Jc and stared at Devin.

"He didn't kidnap me Devin. I came here to get my boyfriend back. I'm sorry about the texts you've been getting, Jenna hacked my phone and has been texting you a bunch of bullshit. She's the psychopath. I'm sorry you drove all the way here just to go back to LA." I said, he still looked crazy.

"So it's true.. You stole her from me." Devin said as he stared at Jc.

"Bro, I never stole her from you. You lost her by leaving her out of nowhere." Jc said. I've seen Devin angry plenty of times before, but never as angry as he would get in a few seconds.

Devin pushed me out of the way and drug Jc out of the house by his hair.

"Prissy ass rich boy. What the fuck are you gonna do now?" He threatened Jc. I started to freak out as I screamed at them to stop, Kian came and put his arms around me. Jc slammed his fist into Devin's face and they literally just brawled in the front yard.

I cried as I grabbed Kian's phone and called 911.

"Hello 911. What is your emergency?"

"My ex-boyfriend just attacked my boyfriend and they're fighting in the front yard. Please come fast. Please." I cried. I watched as they both became bloody as hell and still continued to fight.

I gave the address and hung up as soon as I seen Jc's mom and siblings pull into the driveway, they had went out to eat and seen a movie. I ran out past Jc and Devin and told them to get back in the car.

"Get back in the car, please." I ushered them, Jc's mom was freaking out as was I. The police and ambulances showed up and pryed the two off of each other, I watched them both get wrapped on gurnee's. Jc was practically unconcious.

I ran to his side, so did his mom.

"Tor." He said over and over again.

"I love you." He mumbled, even though it sounded more like 'eye luh yuh'.. I still knew what he said.

"I love you too." I cried out. I was hysterical. They started to wheel him away and said one person can ride with him. I looked at his mother and she looked at me.

"You go, I'll stay here with Jaylyn and Joe Felix." I said, she immediately hugged me.

"Thank you but you should be there too. Take them to the neighbors." She said as she ran off to the ambulance.

I walked Jaylyn and Joe Felix over to the neighbors and kneeled down in front of them.

"I will come get to tomorrow morning, bright and early, to come see Jc. I promise." I said, they both walked into the house and I ran back over to Jc's moms house. Kian was just locking the door. We both hurried up and drove off to the hospital.

Why can't my life just be easy...