Chapter 13

"Hey.. What the hell do you want midget?" I said to Jenna, she laughed on the other end.

"I know you still have like a week and a half left of being in Florida but I have a plan that will cheer up both you and Jc." She said.

"Uh, okay what is your evil plan?" I asked as I plopped down onto the couch.

"The boys are hosting Teen Hoot tomorrow, Nashville is only an hour and half by flight. You should fly in for Teen Hoot and surprise Jc while he's on stage." She said, I smiled.

"You know what Kiana, this might just work. I need to see my baby anyway. I'll check some flights." I said.

"Uhh, I might have already booked you a flight." She said, I laughed.

"Okay, just text me everything." I laughed as I hung up from my best friend. I was already thinking about going out to Teen Hoot, its only for a couple of days and its not like I'm going all the way to California.

"Hey mom, I'm gonna go to Nashville this weekend okay? I'm meeting everyone there." I said, she nodded. She hasn't really been the way she used to be, I guess me yelling back at her kind of triggered something like 'oh I shouldn't be yelling at her, she's not a kid anymore'.

"Have fun. I know you need to see them.. Just remember don't do anything stupid." I laughed a little and nodded before hugging her and heading back to my apartment.

----

Once I got to my apartment I went and laid on my bed for a while before I packed a little bag with some clothes for Teen Hoot.

Jenna had texted me telling me my flight leaves tomorrow morning at 8. I wish I didn't have to wake up so early but hey, I get to see my boyfriend so I'll deal with it.

I looked at the clock and it was about midnight, I cuddled into my bed and quickly fell asleep with the thoughts of seeing my boyfriend tomorrow.

*One day later*

I just got off my flight in Nashville. Jenna told me that she called a cab to meet me to take me to Teen Hoot and once I get there she'll sneak away to meet me and she'll tell me where to stand. I was so excited.

I seen a cab driver standing next to his cab with a sign that said 'Miss Jc Caylen'. I laughed and told the guy I was the person he was to pick up.

It took maybe 10 minutes to get to Teen Hoot and I met Jenna by the doors. She took my bag and put it in her rental car that was sitting near by.

We both had a moment full of hugging because of course I hadn't seen her in a few weeks.

"I have this all planned out, you're gonna stand in the front.. You can literally touch the stage from there. Jc and the boys will come out and I know for a fact Jc will notice you and boom, everyones happy." She said, I laughed and nodded. We walked threw the crowd and she left me standing in the front of everyone, basically being squished against the fence.

I was literally about to laugh my ass off when random girls kept screaming "Jc!" through the whole thing. They paid absolutely no attention to the singers on stage. I jumped with the crowd and tried to blend in and scream along with them, I think I did a pretty good job.

I glanced to the side of the stage and seen Jc and the boys getting ready to go back out. I looked at the performer and he was finished and he was saying thank you and everything and quickly rushed off stage.

My heart was racing as I watched my boys pop up on stage. They all seen me and smiled at me before speaking to the crowd. There were a few girls still yelling for Jc, so I decided I would too.

"Whoooo! Jc!" I yelled. He looked at me and I bet he about shit his pants. He smiled so big and jumped off stage.

"And here, we have a couple reuniting." Ricky said through the microphone. I felt the camera on us as we hugged and kissed. He pulled me over the fence and dragged me on stage.

"I love you." He whispered to me as he nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck. I heard a bunch of coo's and awh's from the crowd and I smiled as I felt tears roll down my face.

"I missed you so much." He whispered again. We kissed for a few seconds before we both realized we were still on stage. We pulled away from each other and the boys continued to talk as me and Jc stood there holding hands in front of everyone.. And the girls literally fangirled and took pictures.

We all got off stage a few seconds later.

"How did you get here?! I thought I had another few weeks." Jc said as he hugged me tightly.

"Jenna over there planned this whole thing." Jc pulled back and smiled at Jenna.

"Thank you, so much." He said to her, she smiled and winked at me.

"Anything for my bestfriends." She said before Connor put his arm around her.

I squealed and me and Jc made out basically the whole time the performer was on.

I can't believe how happy I was to be with him..

----

We just left Teen Hoot, were going to their hotel and I'm gonna stay in Jenna's room with Jc.

Originally, Jenna had gotten her own room and all the boys share the other.. But she decided me and Jc could have some privacy and she could be with the crazy boys.

So me and Jc were in the room together. He instantly took off his shirt and put on some pajama pants, I was literally staring at him the whole time.

"Dear god have I missed you." I said when he crawled onto the bed. He laughed and kissed my cheek.

I quickly stripped my clothes and put on some shorts and a tank top.

"Boo, the shows over." He sighed, I laughed when he pouted. I totally forgot he was actually there. I crawled up into the bed with him and curled into the side of him.

I heard some whispering as me and Jc cuddled. I looked and seen a door that went into the others room.

"I bet you ten bucks they fuck all night." I heard Ricky say.

"Twenty bucks they do all day tomorrow until Teen Hoot." Trevor said.

"They're probably already at 2nd base, guys shut up so I can hear!" Jenna said.

Jc winked at me and he started moaning. I smiled and joined in with him.

"Oh Jc." I yelped.

"Tori. Tori, I love you." We moaned a few more seconds and then quieted down.

"Aha, my boi is getting laid!" Kian said.

"I swear to god I don't want to listen to that." Sam groaned. I laughed and stood up and opened the door, they all fell, me and Jc were laughing so hard.

"Idiots." I mumbled as I crawled back into bed with Jc. They all got up and looked at me and Jc.

Me and Jc smiled at them and we continued laughing. I threw my pillow at them as they were all glaring.

"Okay, now get out." I said. They all stood smirking at us as Sam made his way to the front. He tossed something at Jc and he smirked at us. I glanced down at Jc's hand and I instantly knew what it was by seeing the silver wrapper. I looked back up at Sam and he smiled at us again.

"Have fun you two." He said before they all left. Jc chuckled and dipped his head, oh my god... When he does that it's seriously makes me want to attack his face. He picked his head back up at me and I smirked at him.

"Well we shouldn't waste it." He smirked at me and I seen something flash across his face.

"Are you sure?" He asked, I nodded.

"I love you, I'm ready to give that to you. I want my first time to be with you." I said, he smiled and went to the bathroom.

Oh dear god, I swear tonight better be the best night of my life... I'm sure it will. With Jc everything is amazing.