Chapter 11

I washed the dishes my mom had in the sink as she prepared some food for the cookout we had for the celebration of my granpa getting out of the hospital.. He got out two days ago after being in there for a week and I'm so happy he's okay and healthy.

Jc had gone out and took the car to some skate shop I guess because he cracked one of Rasta's wheels.

My family was in the living room, cousins and all.. I heard a few door slams from the front yard but I didn't think anything of it, it must just be the neighbors or something.

A few minutes later, I felt two arms around me.

"Hey baby, I got a surprise for you." He said, I smiled and set down the dishes. I turned around and he walked to the front door and opened it wide. My jaw dropped as I seen all my best friends file into the tiny house.

"Guys!" I yelled as I ran towards them. I smiled as I hugged them all.

"Hey bff." Sam said in a girly voice. I laughed and hugged the turd. I hugged each of them and turned to my mother who was still cooking.

"Mama, come meet my second family." I said, she came over and smiled at my friends.

"Hi, I'm Tori's mom. Please call me Mrs. Buchanan." She said, I rolled my eyes. My best friends started to introduce themselves.

"Hi, I'm Kian Lawley."

"I'm Sam Pottorff."

"Ricky Dillon."

"Hi, I'm Connor Franta."

"Trevor Moran."

"Jenna Kiana." My idiot of a friend said. My mom laughed and hugged Jenna.

"I know you, you idiot." My mom said sarcastically. Jenna stood back and put her hand on her hip and acted offended.

"Mama Buchanan!" She scolded, my mom laughed and turned back to the boys.

"Make yourselves at home." She said as she walked back to the food she was preparing. I squealed again and looked at my best friends.

"I seriously can't believe you guys came." I said.

"Oh and we have a little surprise for Jc.." Jenna said as she walked out the door, she came back seconds later with a dog cage. She set it on the floor and opened the little door and out comes Wishbone.

"Wishbone!" Jc said as he picked up Wishbone from the floor. I smiled and pet Wishbone.

----

We all had left and went to my apartment a little while after they got there, my mom said to be back for dinner so we decided to go skate downtown. Jc left Wishbone in my apartment. They all started to vlog and so did I.

"Hey guys, sorry again that I haven't really made many vlogs or anything. But I'm back home in Florida and guess who's with me!" I said as I turned the camera to everyone in front of me. I laughed and turned it back to me.

"And we're all vlogging. That's what happens when you have YouTuber best friends." I said while laughing. I glanced back at Jenna who was now behind me with Connor. She was trying to teach him to skateboard.

"And Jenna's trying to teach Connor to skateboard." I said as I turned the camera to them, as soon as Connor looked up at me.. He fell straight onto his ass. I laughed so hard and hopped off my skateboard and grabbed it before it continued down the hill. I turned off my camera and went to see if Connor was okay.

He just kind of laid there on his back. Me and Jenna kind of leaned over him and looked at him.

He smirked and said, "Remind me never to try and skateboard again." Me and Jenna laughed and helped him up. The others soon realized that we weren't behind them anymore and they came back up the hill to us.

Jc faced his camera towards me and I smiled.

"You're so cute." He said, I smiled again and went and hugged him. He turned his camera back towards him and talked for a few minutes before I nudged his chin with my finger. He turned his head and we leaned for a kiss, more like a make-out session but whatever.

"I swear to god, you guys do that way too much." Kian said as he skated by. We laughed and continued to skate into town.

----

It's been a week since my best friends got here in Florida, a week and a half since me and Jc got here.. And right now, I have to decide whether to stay in Florida or go back with everyone tomorrow.

I sat on my moms couch with her and my dad, everyone else went out while I stayed back.

"I wish I didn't have to make this decision." I said, my mom patted my knee.

"I know.." She said, I sat there thinking about what to do.

"The decision is yours babydoll." My dad said, I nodded and sighed as I threw my head back and leaned on the couch.

"I want to go with them, but I want to stay here. I feel like I belong in LA, with them." I said.

"Even if you deicde that you'll stay here, you'll always know where they'll be." My mom said. I sighed again.

I heard my second family outside and I looked out the window at them. I feel like I belong with them, and as much as I want to be with Jc in LA... My family needs me. Of course me and Jc will have a long distance relationship but I know it'll work.

I have to stay in Florida...