Chapter 14

It's been a week since I left Teen Hoot. Jenna came back with me. It was hard for me to leave Jc again...

Considering I gave myself to him that night. It was amazing... Honestly.

I'm pretty sure I cried even more on the plane after I had to leave him than I have ever cried. Jenna cried too, her and Connor hadn't left each other since they met again in LA.

Once we landed I was miserable again, but me and Jenna were both basically going through depression for a few days.

Today was my first day back with my parents, I had just ignored everything because I knew they just wanted me to do stuff for them.. But I wanted to go to LA and be myself.

"Tori.. I'm gonna say this once and I don't want to hear about it again." She said as I walked into the kitchen.

"What?" I asked as I leaned against the counter. She sighed.

"I don't want you to go to LA. Those people you're with, I think they're trouble." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"Mom, are you kidding me?" I questioned.

"No. You're staying here. No questions asked, your not going back to LA." She said.

"Mom, I'm not your little girl anymore. You can't just tell me what to do." I said. She looked me straight in the eye and acted like I hadn't said anything.

"You're staying here." She said sternly. I started to get angry, I felt like screaming.

"No. I'm not. I'm going to LA whether you want me to or not. Anything you say won't change my mind about going to LA. Even though my past is here, my future and the rest of my life is there. There is a bed waiting for me at Connor, Ricky, Jc, and Kian's new house. I'm my own person. I make my own money, my name is on my car, my name is on my apartment statement, my name is on my bills... You have no power over me going to LA. My decision is made, I'm going to LA." I said. She picked up her hand and slapped me. I held my face and felt like crying.

"Mother!" I screamed. She held back her hand and looked stunned that she had done that. My father came in the kitchen.

"What the hell is going on in here!?" He yelled.

"She slapped me. My own mother slapped me." I said as I held my face tighter. My father looked at my mother, she had never hit me or my brother... Ever. It was basically against her parenting skills to hit a child, but right there in the house I was raised, she slapped me.

"Maureen." He said, ashamed. I looked at my mother.

"And now, I can promise you.. I'm NOT coming back." I said as I stormed out of the house. Without a goodbye, without a hug or kiss... I left.

I drove to my apartment and immediately started packing everything. I was so pissed off, I had my entire apartment packed by the end of the night.

I had boxes that I would ship to the house in LA, I had boxes to put in storage, I had boxes to leave on my parents doorstep.

----

I woke up the next morning on the cold hard wood floor. I felt around for my phone and grabbed it.

'3 missed FaceTime calls from Jc'

I smiled and sat up as I dialed him back. His sleepy face flashed on the screen.

"Hey baby. You know it's like 6 here?" He asked. I glanced at the clock and it said 9.

"Dammit. Sorry. I just woke up." He chuckled.

"I can tell, go look at your hair." He said, I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I screamed as I seen my hair looking like a scared Pomeranian.

He laughed and I looked at him.