Chapter 19

*Jenna's POV* (this is the night all the secrets of Jenna and Goober were revealed)

I smirked as I watched Tori run after Jc. I turned and looked at the group of people around Connor.

"You are such a bitch." Ricky said. I smirked at him. I looked back at Jc and Tori as they were hugging. I scoffed.

"I'm not the bitch, SHE'S the bitch." I said as I pointed at her. I instantly felt myself being hit to the floor. I held my cheek as I looked up at Andrea and Jenn.

"Say shit about our best friend one more time and I swear to god I will beat the living shit out of you." Andrea said.

"She's not your best friend, she'll turn her back on you one day like she did to me." I said, Jenn laughed.

"Really?! She turned her back on you! You haven't been close with her since before this trip even started, she tells me everything and as far as I know you aren't a good person whatsoever. I mean seriously, you were cheating on Connor. And it's totally understandable why Tori would even turn her back on you since you were cheating on her best friend! I mean seriously you are such a fucking slut!" She yelled at me, I stood up and tried to smack her but got hit to the ground by Andrea.

"Get the fuck out of this neighborhood. I swear if I see you anywhere near this house ever again I will beat your ass." She said as she pointed at me, I looked at the boys and they all just stood there with their arms crossed. I looked over where Jc and Tori had been and they were walking and holding hands. I set my eyes back on Andrea.

"Fine. I'll leave, but I'll be around.. And I promise to make each and every one of your lives a living hell." I said as I stood up and ran to my car.

----

(Current time)

I sat on the couch, it was 'my time of the month' and I was totally bitchy. Most of the boys have been gone doing collabs and working on AwesomenessTV. It's been really lonely around the house.

I've watched every single episode of Secret Life of the American Teenager on Netflix. Literally every episode.. I'm obsessed with that show. I sighed as the last episode ended and it switched back to the Netflix homescreen.

I looked through all the movies and decided on The Breakfast Club, one of the best movies ever made.

I scrolled through Instagram while the boring beginning credits scrolled by on the screen. Once it started, I gazed at the television..

Wishbone jumped up next to me, I totally forgot about him still being here. He curled into my side and closed his eyes, around everyone else he's a total crazy ass dog but around me he's an angel. Mostly because I don't punch the furniture or shake him or anything.

----

(Tori- dreaming)

I felt myself being carried into an empty field, I looked around and seen a boy. A gorgeous boy, a boy I've never met before.

He set me carefully while smiling. He sat next to me and just looked at me, he slowly leaned in and kissed me passionately. As he leaned away, the boys face changed. It was Jc.

As I looked at Jc, the field around us started to age.. Along with Jc. I looked down at my skin that began to age and I looked back up to an elderly Jc.

He smiled at me with those pearly whites that caught my eye when I first seen him.

I looked around and my friends were all walking towards us.. Kian, Andrea, Ricky, Connor, Jenn, Sam.

I looked back at Jc and he was gone, I looked around at my friends and yet quickly started to vanish. I glanced down at my arms and they started to go young again. I looked back up and Jenna stood over me.

"Why Tori, why." She said over and over again.

"Why Tori, why."

"You were my best friend."

"I have no one else, you took them all."

Jenna turned and looked at a tree, all my friends were sitting underneath.

"You took them. They love you. I have no one."

I looked up at her and she began to crumble. I stood up and screamed her name but no one could hear me.

I can't tell if this is a dream or a nightmare...