Chapter 17

"How can you and Jc have this perfect relationship? I swear to god, if I had a boyfriend I'd end up cutting his throat by the time we hit 3 months." Jenn said as we walked with our skate boards in hand. I laughed and tilted my head down to look at my worn out Vans.

"I don't know. We just do, we get each other. You know? When me and Jc were back at my house in Florida, my friends there kept telling me he was like the guy version of me." She nodded.

"I thought you were the girl version of him when I first met you." She said.

"See? I guess were like the same person just slightly different." I said.

"Yeah." She said, after a few seconds of silence she pulled out her vlogging camera and started to vlog.

I started to skate around as we headed back to the O2L house. Jenn got back on her board and put her camera away after I circled her like five times.

We both skated up to the front door and as I walked in I seen a familiar face on the couch. Jenna.

I rolled my eyes and glanced at Connor before switching my eyes back to her. She shook her head slightly and widened her eyes. I sighed and walked in with a fake smile on my face. Jenn walking in behind me.

"Hey Jenna, you didn't tell me you were flying in so soon? On the phone last night you seemed uneasy on your plans." I said, she glared at me.

"Well Tori, whilst you yelling at me over the phone I plainly decided to come here to be with my Con Da Bon." She said as she wrapped her arms around a smiling Connor. He kissed her cheek and I felt my face turn red as I pressed my hands into fists.

"Oh really? I thought you were having a marvelous time over in Florida with Goober." I said with a smirk. Her smile fell and I seen her arms loosen around Connor's neck. Jc stood up as he realized I was about to ruin a relationship. He grabbed my arm tightly and whispered in my ear.

"I don't know whats going on here, but I suggest you stop. Please Tori." He said, I sighed and walked out to the pool where Jenn had went with Andrea and Jack. I screamed as I threw myself onto a chair sitting next to Jack.

"Jesus, what is wrong with you?!" Jack yelled. I glared at him and he put his hands up in surrender.

"Time of the month, I'm guessing." He whispered. I sat up and glared at him more.

"Stereotypical." I said as I got up and went into Jc's room. I laid onto the bed and played on my phone for a while. I ended up on Instagram going through my feed.

But what I came across was interesting.. Goober had posted a picture of himself, captioned 'without my babe im nothing @jenna_kiana'

I clicked his picture and up comes at least 20 pictures of him and Jenna. I smirked and sent the link to his profile to Connor as a blocked number.

I walked back into the living room and sat onto Jc's lap. They all continued their conversation, totally ignoring me being there.

I watched Connor take out his phone and look at it. His eyebrows furrowed together as he stood up and walked into the kitchen. I talked to Jc and played with his hair as I waited for Connor to get back.

"Wanna go to Santa Monica later? Just you and me." He asked, I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah. I'd love that. Maybe we can get some ice cream?" I asked and he laughed.

"Yes, we can get ice cream." I squealed and clapped my hands. I turned to looked at the doorway of the kitchen, Connor was still in there. 5 minutes should be enough to look at all those pictures.