Chapter 27

Hours on hours.. Me, Kian, and Jc's mom have been waiting in the emergency room waiting area for at least four hours. I lost track of time a long time ago.

I bounced my knee as I rested my face in my hands. Kian rubbed my back as we waited.

"Did you call the boys?" I asked Kian, he nodded.

"They said they'd get out as soon as they can." I felt so bad, Jc never went through any of this shit until he got with me. His life was sort of normal before I came along.

Jc's mom sat on the far end of the area, she hasn't gotten up in hours unless a nurse comes out to give us updates. But so far, every time a nurse comes out and tells her something she just says that he's in a stable condition. I know there's something more.

A nurse walked out and went over to her, I immediately got up and walked over. They fell silent as I came into the conversation.

"Continue what you were saying, miss." I said, she hesitated and looked at Jc's mom.

"This is just between his mother and me, I'm going to have to ask you to please take a seat." She said, anger began to build up.

"I'm his girlfriend, I have the right to know how he is." I said, I pressed my lips into a straight line.

"Please sit down." She said, I looked at his mom and she just gave me this blank look. I went right back to where Kian was and sat down. I immediately burst into tears and cried so hard. Why won't they tell me what's wrong with him? Does she think I'm not responsible? Not loving? Does she think I don't love him as much as I do?

I deserve to know what's wrong with my boyfriend.

"What'd she say?" Kian asked, I sat up and pushed all my hair back.

"They won't tell me anything. I need to know what's wrong with him, Kian. I have to find out." I practically yelled to him as I cried. Kian looked up as I heard doors push open. I looked up and my baby stood there in one piece.

His eye was bruised as well as his chest and his arm was in a sling, I immediately stood up and ran to him. I hugged him softly and kissed his unbruised lips.

"No one would tell me what was wrong with you, I'm just glad you're in one piece. I am so sorry baby. I love you." I rambled on as he wrapped his one good arm around me. I cried into his shirt as I held onto him.

"I'm alright baby, just a sprained shoulder and a few bumps and bruises." He said as he kissed my forehead. I wiped my tears as I held his hand, his mom came up to us and sighed.

"No more fighting." She said, he chuckled and nodded.

"Yes, mom." He said.

Thank god, he's okay.