Natsu x reader

Enjoy.

3rd Pov

Y/n Eucliffe was a member of Sabertooth. If anyone recognized the last name, they would know instantly who she was related to. But unlike her arrogant older brother, Sting, she's quiet, smart, and loving. That's why she isn't super happy at Sabertooth.

Both Eucliffes were trained dragon slayer magic, Sting by Weislogia and Y/n by Rosella making them Light and Nature dragon slayers.

The story begins at the ball after the Eclipse door was destroyed.

Y/n Pov

I sit quietly off to the side while the Fairy Tail girls and Yukino did their hair and makeup. My exceed Eve chats happily with Carla leaving me alone. The bandage wrap on my hand starts to come undone so I just take it off.

"Y/n-san." I look up to see Wendy. She's such a sweet, cute little girl. And very strong for the youngest dragon slayer. "Are you going to get ready?" I shake my head.

"N-no. I think I might go back to the hotel," I say. "I'm kinda tired."

"Nonsense!" Erza slaps me hard on my back. "All guilds and members are attending as the king's thanks."

"I didn't do much," I want to say. I really didn't. I'm not as strong as Sting-nii or Rogue-kun so I just stayed with the exceeds or healed when I was needed. Instead I say," I don't have a dress." Big mistake.

An evil glint appears in Erza and Mirajane's eyes. I start sweating bullets.

Later

"You look nice, Y/n-chan," Lector complements

"Fro thinks so too," Frosch agrees. I smile. Lector is dressed up nice while Fro wears a crown.

"Thanks you two. I kinda had no choice." I shiver remembering the torture the two demons put me through.

"I would agree but it's too revealing," Sting says draping his arm over my shoulder. I roll my eyes and shrug his arm off.

"It's not revealing and there were worse ones the two wanted to put me in. Be grateful," I scold. Sting grumbles something incoherent before walking off trying to get people to drink with him. I sweatdrop.

"I really hope I don't have to drag your ass home in the morning."

"Fro hopes so too!" Fro cheers. I smiled warmly at the exceed. Rogue then comes and I talk with him for a while before Lucy calls me over.

It was bit weird talking with her because she was from a different guild. But since Sting is now the master and Milady is missing, I think things will start to change.