Rain!

You and Niall have been dating for 3 months now and those 3 months have been the best three months of your life. You  both were coming back from the dinner. Niall is such a talented singer and he has the best taste in songs. Right now Enrique's Tonight I am loving you is playing on radio. You like Enrique because his songs are so nice. You know the lyrics to the song so you start singing them. Niall notices and gives you a big smile and join you in song. You two are dancing and laughing while singing the song. You both were having great fun.
Then it starts to rain outside. You don't know why but you absolutely love the rain. Most people gets annoyed by rain but you love it. It makes you happy. And you always try and bath in the rain. You love the feeling when cold rain drops meet the surface of your skin. It really makes you happy.
As soon as you noticed rain you gets excited. "Niall pull over please! " you say excitedly. "Why babe?" He asks you worriedly. You see him getting worried you take his hand "I just wanna go out in rain. I love it so much!" You say to him. He laughs and stops the car at the side. You quickly get out of the car and start to dance crazily around the empty street in rain.

*Niall's POV*

She is so beautiful to me. She quickly gets out of the car as soon as I pull over. She is so excited to go out in rain. And her eyes. They are literally shining right now. She gets out of the car and dance and run around the street crazily. She looks so happy and cute. Its like she doesn't care if anyone is watching her or not. She is lost in her own beautiful world. And I stand here admiring her. She stops and points to me "Come on Niall!" She said. "No. Are you kidding me I am not coming out." I said afraid that I might catch a cold. "Oh come on don't be such a buzz kill! Its gonna be fine come on now!" She said. "Okay" I laugh at how sometimes she can be a child. I go outside and I am getting soaked. I reach her and she screams "I LOVE RAIN!" and I just laugh and hold her hands. She is so cute. We both stand there getting soaked in rain. She is looking at sky and I am looking at her. Trying to catch her eyes. She looks down and we make eye contact. I slowly start to lean in. I can see her lips forming into a smile. And then I crash my lips on her lips and they move in sync. It was a perfect rain kiss. And I think I am falling in love with her.

____________________________________

don't forget to vote!
Have a lovely day fam and keep smiling :) <3
Lots of love
-A
xoxo