Fire

(Y/E/C)= Your Eye Color.

__________________________________

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no," you muttered as you drove to the hospital.

You had just gotten a call that your husband Niall was in the hospital. There had been a fire at his work and Niall had been caught in the middle of it.

You pulled up to the hospital and walked up to the front desk,

"Where is Niall Horan?" You asked hurriedly.

"Mr. Horan is in surgery at the moment, he should be out in a few hours. You're welcome to wait in the waiting room." the lady at the front desk said and gestured to a group of couches and chairs.

You sighed and sat down in a chair. You called your mother and asked her to pick up your and Niall's son Alec (Alexander) James Horan from his preschool. She said that she would take care of him for as long as they needed.

You then texted the rest of the boys about what had happened, they said they would be there as soon as they could. You then called Niall's parents who said that they were already looking for the next flight to London.

Ten minutes later Liam, Harry, Zayn and Louis arrived. They exchanged greetings and all pulled you into a hug. You were just about break down right there but told yourself to stay strong. Niall would be out soon. He was just in surgery. He would be alright. The surgery would make him alright. It had to. You couldn't live without your Nialler. You couldn't raise Alec on your own. You wouldn't even be able to sleep without Niall next to you.

You spent the next few hours in the waiting room, barely speaking. You were all just caught up in your own thoughts. You finally resorted to pacing worriedly. Finally a nurse came and and asked for 'Mrs.Horan'.

You immediately went over and tried to listen to what she was saying, but in reality the only think you could think about was seeing Niall. She led you through the halls with the boys following close behind them. They got to the correct room and the boys urged you to go in first. After taking a deep breath to brace yourself for what was coming, you pushed open the door and walked across the room to the bed that held your husband.

Tears started to fall down your face at the sight of Niall. He was hooked up to one of those breathing machines and had an IV in his right arm. His bright blue eyes were closed in a restless sleep. His bottom half was covered by a thin hospital blanket, but the nurse had said that his chest and legs weren't as bad as they could be, but were worse than his face. Niall's face was pale where the burns didn't touch. You thought back to that morning when you had convinced Niall to go into work at the studio.

-Flash-back-

"I just don't know if I should go in today." Niall said, drinking some water. "I feel like I'm going to feel worse if I go."

Normally you would jump on the opportunity to spend a day alone with your husband, but you had to substitute today for the high school english teacher and you didn't want Niall to be home alone.

"I'm sure you'll be fine, babe" you said and put your hand up to Niall's forehead.

"You don't have a fever. I'm sure it's just on of those times when you feel bad in the morning, but feel better later."

"I don't know, maybe."

You smiled and kissed his nose.

"You'll be fine, Ni. I have to go in today, but I don't know if I have any classes in the afternoon so we'll see how you're feeling then, yeah?"

Niall nodded and pecked you on the lips.

"I love you." he said softly.

"I love you, too." You replied.

So Niall went to work. You dropped Alec off at school and then went to the high school and didn't have any idea about what could go wrong.

-End of Flashback-

"It's my fault." you muttered,

but then it really dawned on you that it was your fault. You started sobbing and ran out the door straight into Louis.

Louis wrapped his arms around you and asked you what was wrong.

"My fault, my fault, all my fault. It's all my fault Lou!"

You exclaimed and went back to sobbing into Louis's chest.

Louis did his best to calm you down as the others went to see Niall. A few minutes later Liam came out and informed them that Niall was awake and obviously wanted to see his wife. You stood up. You were shaking and had tears tracks running down your face. Liam opened the door and you went into the room.

Niall was sitting up and the breathing machine had been taken away from him. His crystal blues eyes met your (y/e/c) ones and you rushed towards him with tears again falling down your face. Niall took you in his arms and whispered,

"Shh, shh. It's alright. I'm here, I've gotcha."

"It's all my fault, Niall. I shouldn't have made you go to work. I should have told you to stay home. Then this wouldn't have happened. You wouldn't be here. You would be okay." You sobbed.

"But I am okay." Niall said.

"No you're not! You're all burned up and it's all my fault!" You exclaimed.

"Oh god I'm hurting you right now!" You said and quickly pulled back.

Niall sighed. "Y/N, I'm fine. I've got you and that's all that matters."

"R-really?" You sniffled.

Niall nodded.

"Now could I please have a kiss from my wifey?" he said.

You smiled and leaned in to give him a kiss.
Knowing everything will be alright as long as you both have each other.

__________________________________

Hello fam!
How are you all? Hope you liked this one.
Sorry for late update. I was just so tired and college is so stressful. I have to do a lot of work. But good news is I got A+ on my first college project.

*Oh Yeah! Oh Yeah!*
*Shakes my hips*
*Swings hands in the air*

Lol.

Thank you so much beautifuls for 400 above reads! You all are best! I am so grateful of you all!
*sniffs while smiling*

Oh I am being so dramatic today. Well bye now. Shoo

Lots of Love
-A
xoxo