Lets Teach Them A Lesson

*NIALL'S POV*

I scowled, watching as y/n moved from one place to another behind the counter, placing drinks onto it for who they were ordered for. I hated this. Not the fact that she wanted to be independent and have a job of her own, but I hated the job that she'd chosen. The fact that she'd chosen a job where men were always leering at her, was the reason that I hated this.
(A/N: she's a bartender)
I hated the feeling that it made me feel, since I'd never felt this way with any other woman that I'd ever dated. I didn't want her working in this club any longer.

Clenching my hand, I watched as she placed a drink down and the guy reached out his hand, intent on touching what belonged to him. Narrowing my eyes, I scowled harder, wanting to rip that hand off before it made contact with her. I wanted to beat the crap out of the bastard who dared touch my girl. It would teach them a lesson on touching what belonged to another man.

I felt almost like every single of the men staring at her were trying to fight me for her. However, a small smirk found its way onto my lips when she stiffened and slapped the drunk who'd tried touching her chest. At least watching her do that was enough to make me slightly happy to know they were getting slapped around for touching her, but it wasn't enough. I'd hit them so hard that they would feel it for weeks, but I know I had to restrain myself. Its her work place and I dont want to cause a scene.

Still, there was one good thing about those stupid idiots touching her, and that was when she got home she was usually angry about it. She was riled up enough that she wanted me to be rough with her, and then I got what I wanted, silently telling others that I a. the one who ruled her, I am the one who touched her while they were all thinking about her. Me, Niall, was the one who held her pretty little heart, and I wasn't going to allow anyone else to have it.

I deserve her, which is the reason why I have her, and I wanted nothing more than to make sure that none of them got their hands on her. Yet they still continued to touch her, to touch her in ways that they should not even try to touch her, and that made me angry... jealous.

I turned my eyes to look at the other occupants of the club. There were many. Sighing, I turned my attention back toward where y/n was standing. I narrowed my eyes at the man who was handing her a drink, obviously thinking he might be able to get lucky by doing so. She was giggling, though she looked rather uncomfortable, and then waved her hand. Following her with my eyes, he watched as she went to the other bartender and placed the drink onto the counter, telling the him, something before the other man burst into laughter and she scowled at him. At least he knew she wasn't drinking those stupid little drinks, since who knows how many of them were drugged so that she'd simply fall into their arms. Not that they'd get very far.

"You're here again?"

I looked up, taking in the sight of Ellie

(A/N: Yes! Ellie Goulding fellas!)

"Yes,one cannot trust these idiots with Y/N when she comes out here."

She frowned,

"I wonder how y/n still puts up with you"

"that doesn't seem to bother her."

Ellie wrinkled her nose,

"I noticed."

"Then why are you still standing there?"

I asked.

"Because you're y/n's boyfriend, she seems to be absolutely infatuated with you, and you look ready to kill someone,"

Ellie replied.

"Enough so that she would end up losing you, blah, blah, blah, I need to be a nice person and stop you from doing it, blah, blah, blah. Do you want me to continue?"