Drunk

You are sooo cute! ‘N yerr de bess boyfrin ever ever ever!”

Niall struggled to keep you upright while sliding open the door of the room.

“I can’t believe you’re this fucking drunk, what the hell did Louis made you drink?"

You let out a loud giggle.

"He gave me whissskey, ‘n jicknecoke, and voka!”

You then trip down the stairs.

“God Y/N!”

Niall moved over to you quickly, checking for serious injury, before declaring you to be of perfect health when you started petting his little beard tha has stared to come.

“Dey were on silllll! Ivannaslipwioo Neil. Luff of my lifeee, appeelll ufff my eyeee!”

You pulled your arm out of his grip and stumbled over to your bed, barely making it without falling. Niall could do nothing more than sigh and resign himself to getting you dressed for bed and hopefully sober you up a bit before you fell asleep.

He walked over to the bed where his girlfriend had firmly planted herself. Niall reached for you tank top and started pulling it off, but stopped when he heard a small gasp.

“(Y/N)”

“Mr. Horan, I’m shooked! Vat kinda ladeee do ya tik mee fur?”

Niall laughed a little.

“I’m trying to get you out of these clothes and into your pajamas
Y/N. You smell like a cheap bar.”

“Okay baby!”

Niall walked over to your dresser and started looking for his biggest t-shirt that you liked to wear. You always got really hot when you drank a lot of alcohol. He was just about to pull it out when he heard a loud retching sound. He turned in the direction of the bed just in time to see you throwing up.

“Oops.”

Niall rolled his eyes. He grabbed you  over to couch and putting a garbage can in front of you.

“Stay Here”

“Yes sir,”

you saluted. Literally, hand motion and everything.

Niall started cleaning up the mess.

“I’ll be fine she said.It’s just a few drinks she said. I know how to hold my liquor Niall she said. Tell that to my ruined satin sheets.”

He quickly stripped the sheets and dumped them in the laundry room. He got a clean sheet set out and laid them out.

“Y/N?”

Niall looked to where he had left you and saw you had fallen asleep.

The man couldn’t fight the small quirk of his lips, admiring the peaceful look on your face. He walked over to the couch and picked you up, carrying you back over to the now clean bed. He set you on the edge of the bed and proceeded to remove your boots and jeans. He grabbed his t-shirt from earlier and pulled it over to your head and put your arms through the sleeves.

“Mm, I luff you Niall Horan.”

Niall smiled laying you down and pulling the covers over you. He traded his own jeans for his NIKE pants and kept his white v-neck on. He got in bed and pulled you back against him.

“I love you too (Y/N) (Y/L/N)”