Prank

Unfortunately for you, Halloween was your boyfriend favorite holiday. And, boy did he get into it

As you slowly open the door to his house, you peek your head inside, looking out for any of Niall's usual tactics.

“Niall, I swear to God if you have another prank planned to scare me, you’re going to be sorry!”

You call out to the quiet house.

After not spotting anything out of the ordinary, you slowly step inside, closing the door behind you.

“Niall!” You call out for your boyfriend as you keep your eyes searching the entryway and living room.

When you don’t see or hear anything, you begin to creep your way through the house, waiting for a clown to pop out of somewhere or for there to be awful amounts of fake blood splattered somewhere to scare you.

“Oh hey, Honey!” Niall smiles sweetly at you as he walks through the doorway, leading to the kitchen, a bowl of cereal in his hand.

The sugary sweet on Niall’s face, as well as the use of Honey, immediately tells you that your boyfriend is up to no good.

He’d been scaring you all week, jumping out at you, making creepy phone calls, and making skeletons fall from the ceiling or out of closets. It was all enough to give you a heart attack, especially when he’d somehow gotten into your car and placed a life-size clown doll in your backseat. You had almost killed him for that one…

“What is it today?” You place your hands on your hips and glare at Niall

“I promised I was done after the clown thing.” Niall tells you.

“I don’t believe you.”

You shake your head while walking towards the his bedroom. You had planned to get some help from Niall on your studies and it was planned to happen at his house but now you were suddenly regretting agreeing to have it at his place. Now, Niall had so many opportunities to scare you

Over an hour later, one which you had spent completely paranoid, you and Niall are both getting restless and bored.

“I hate Math.” You groan while slamming your textbook shut.

“Let’s take a study break then…” Niall begins to grin while leaning over towards you.

You know that you should be studying, but making out with him was just so much more interesting and fun. You let your lips connect to Niall, and before you know it, you’re completely lost in the passionate embrace with him. After a few seconds, you roll onto your back when he moves to lean above you.

Getting breathless, you pull back, desperately needing oxygen in your lungs. Obviously, Niall wasn’t in the need because he moves his mouth down to your body, leaving kisses along your jaw before dipping his head lower to kiss your neck. Right as you’re about to let out a sound of pleasure, your eyes open and you see two palm-sized spiders hanging from the Niall's light.

You let out a loud, piercing scream while shoving Niall off of you. As you realize that the spiders are fake, you bring your hand up to your beating heart and glare at him. The Irish lad is currently curled up on his side, laughing his ass of at you.

“I hate you!” You lean forward and slap Niall's shoulder while climbing off of your boyfriend’s bed while grabbing all of your stuff, shoving it into you bag, and marching out of his bedroom.

“Ah, Babe! It’s just a joke!” He yells out after you, quickly jumping up and running out after you.

________________________________

So guys I am doing Halloween series. I know I am late and halloween is over but its okay right?

And I hate math. Absolutely hate that subject.

don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Lots Of Love
-A
xoxo