Meeting Liam

Today is the day that Niall decided you to meet Liam his best mate. You haven't met all the boys yet but Niall first wants you to meet Liam. You were getting ready. You were going for casual dressing as Niall said its not fancy meet up. You wore black skinny jeans. White ladies dress shirt with a cross body bag just for your phone and money. You were also sporting white Vans. You wore casual make up and left your hair in loose curls. You were ready and you went down the stair to meet Niall.

*Niall POV*

I was ready sitting on couch waiting for (Y/N). We were meeting Liam. I want her to meet him first and then the other lads. Liam is my best mate and like a brother. I hear footsteps behind me and I turn around and see my princess standing there. She is so beautiful. I love her so much. She is dressed in simply casual clothings but still manage to look breathe taking. I get up from my spot on couch. The couch where we shared a lot of amazing memories. From our lazy days to our heat up make out sessions. And many more things in between. I reach her and give her a sweet hug "Princess you look beautiful." I say to her which make her blush. She still blushes when I compliment her and I think that is cute. We break our hug and I take her hand in my hand and we walk out of the door to meet Liam at the nearby restaurant.

*At Restaurant *
(Y/N POV)

We reach the restaurant where we were supposed to meet Liam. Niall had a sweet grip on my hand. I love it when he holds my hand. We go inside the restaurant and Niall starts to wave at someone. I look at the direction and I see a guy and I am guessing that is Liam. We go over the table and Niall hugs Liam then Liam hugs me too. I must say I was surprised when he hugged me. I mean who ever does that on first meeting? Right? or am I just going crazy? Whatever! I pushed the thoughts aside and take the seat beside Niall.
"Let's order guys. I am so much hungry " Liam said. And we ordered our food. "So (y/n) you are in school or college?" Liam asked me. "I um..college" I replied. And he chuckled and said "I am just kidding I feel like I already know you. Well Niall always talks about you. Me and lads know almost everything about you" by the time he finished speaking Niall was blushing furiuosly and I have a huge smile plastered on my face. "Really? I hope those were good things which he mentioned" I said smiling. "Oh don't worry Niall never speaks badly of you and the one who does well they just called their death" Liam said laughing. "Oh remember Niall when Zoey said something mean about (y/n) and you went and cut her hair" he continued while laughing. "Shut up Liam" Niall said maybe a little embarrassed but still smiling. And me. I was smiling from ear to ear. We keep talking until our food came and this whole time Niall held my hand and kept giving me pecks on my cheek. He even kept looking at me with love and admiration in his eyes. Liam definitely feels like he is third wheeling or something I thought to myself.
We ate and made small talks. Until Niall's phone rang and he had to go out to receive it. Which left only me and Liam. Alone. Well I am nervous clumsy shit. "So um...you love Niall?" Liam asked me. "Yes" I said while looking at my hands and smiling. "That's good because he loves you like crazy. You are on his mind 24/7" he said. And now I don't know what to say now so I just smile at Liam.
"Just ...um..you know .. just don't hurt him. Ever. He is real sensitive lad. And when he loves he loves with all his heart. The break ups are not his thing and he beleives in long real relationships. He has a beautiful heart just don't play with his feelings ad emotions." Liam said to me. "I promise Liam I will never hurt him. I can't even imagine playing with his heart. I love him with every single particle of my being and nothing can change that" I say smiling towards Liam. Yes its true I love Niall with all my heart. Listening this made Liam smile. Just then Niall returns and take his seat beside me and peck my cheek "what are you two talking about huh?" He said. "Oh nothing Horan I was just telling your girlfriend some embarising stories of you. Which she doesn't find embarrassment at find. She just finds it cute" Liam said making it sound like that it was obvious. Niall laughs which atomatically made me laugh. God I love this guy so much! I think to myself.

____________________________________

Just imagine meeting the boys as Niall's girlfriend.

-A
xoxo