Confession

Y/F/B/N = Your favourite book name.

__________________________________

You live in a village and its beautiful. As far as one can see there is greenery. Beautiful mountains, splendid scenries, full pressure rivers and the soothing sun. The whole village was covered with beautiful scenes everywhere. You love the calmness of the village. There is no pollution and no noises like in cities. In the morning the birds would sing in there melodious voices. The rosters would cock and the beautiful view of sunrise. You loved being here. At night light cold wind starts to blow. If one would go out and lay down on the fields at night they could see entire sky covered in stars. The view at that time is absolutely beautiful. The whole sky covered in twinkling stars and the moon shining was so comforting for you that you would go out in the fields and stargaze for a while before going to sleep.
You loved to reads books. Anything and any type but it has to be a book. You would always go down by the lake near your house and sometimes sit beside the tree or put your feet in the water and relax. And read a book that you like. You enjoyed the fresh air and the view from there. Today you are doing the same.
You were now sitting with your feet in water and reading your favourite book (Y/F/B/N).
Then suddenly you hear ruffling beside you as someone sits beside you. You look up from your book and see your crush Niall sitting beside you. You both go to same school but you rarely talk. You have world's biggest crush on him and you are always shy around him. He also lives near to your house.
You both sat there with your feet dipped in the water and it was silent for an awkwardly 10 mintues as you kept reading. Niether of you spoke anything. Then you stopped reading and look upto him and found him staring at you. You blushed and asked him that why was he here
"What are you doing here?" You asked him while smiling. He didn't answer but he just shrugged.
You continued with your reading and he was again staring at you. And you blushed again. The sun was almost setting.You lost the track of time it was getting late and when the sun will set properly the whole village will wear a black sheet of darkness and you didn't bring your torch. You turned to Niall and "Its getting quite late isn't it?" He asked you before you can say anything. "Yeah" you almost whispered with a smile.
"(Y/N) I know you might wanna go home now but I wanna tell you something" he asked you gently. "Sure" you replied.
"Um...I really really like you and I don't know if you feel the same way or not but I like you alot. I was gonna tell you earlier when I came but you were so lost in the book. You were looking peaceful and so beautiful that when I looked at you I totally forgot what I was gonna say and that's the reason I just shrugged. I really like you, you know" He confessed. You were absolutely shocked. He likes you! Your crush likes you! Your were so happy but no words came out of your mouth and Niall was getting worried and impatient for your answer. After one minute of silence you finally spoke "I like you too Niall. Like a lot. And I have for like a longest time ever. I didn't know you liked me but now I feel like the happiest girl on the whole planet. I like you too." You finally confessed to him. When you looked at him he was already looking at you and he wore world's biggest smile. The sun was setting. The cold light wind was blowing. The sound that river was making was a perfect music and now you both were staring in eachother's eyes. Niall started to lean in and you did the same. Very soon Niall's lips met yours and his hands cupped your face. It was the most perfect first kiss ever!
It was the best day and you were glad that you came out by the lake to read.
After three days of kiss Niall asked you to be his girlfriend and you both are in a happiest relationship. You love him and he loves you back.

__________________________________

Sorry if there were any mistakes.

vote and comment!

Lots Of Love
-A
Xoxo