Cookies (Christmas Series)

*Y/N POV*

I sighed, reaching to put the Mickey Mouse ornament on the tree. I was doing it all alone, my boyfriend making christmas cookies.

Placing the box of ornaments down, I walked into the kitchen and laughed at the sight I saw.

There stands my boyfriend, Niall, covered in flour and what looked like egg yolk running down his hands.

"Don't laugh,"

Niall said, and went to the sink to clean himself off.

In the background, Here Comes Santa Clause was playing. The home is looking very Christmasy, I am not really a big Christmas person, but Niall is, and I would do anything for him.

When Niall was clean, he came over to me and grabbed both my hands.

"Dance with me, Y/N Y/L/N."

He smiled.

"You're so corny."

I laughed, grabbing Niall's waist.

After a few minutes, the bell for the oven went off. Niall quickly ran over to them and took them out of the oven. They were mint flavoured.

Niall smiled, eyes shining brightly.

"They've always been my favorite! You know that. I just never made them because you refused to eat them."

He placed the tray down to cool and sat next to me on the couch.

"You'll never eat all of those."

"You just watch"

I smiled and kissed the top of his head.

I turned on the tv and Frosty the snowman was on. We both watched that till we fall asleep, cookies and tree forgotten.

_________________________________

Oi! Oi!
How are my amazing readers? Hope you're all good! Enjoy this part and dont forget to vote and comment! Pretty puh-leez xD

Lots Of Love
-A
xoxo