Part 37

*Nathans POV* 

"Well..." I started. "Basically, Rebecca and I did it for the first time last night, Jess heard and made a comment whilst we were on twitcam this morning, and Rebecca's mum was watching" I took a breath. 

"Oh wow" Jay laughed. 

"That's only half the story" I sighed. "Rebecca's mum has now said we can't be together"

"What?!" Sophie spat, sounding shocked.

"Yep, she has to move back in with her mum and leave us all. Her mum now lives back in Nottingham too, therefore its even further away" I sighed. I was glad I just spat it out, I couldn't bare to even think about it but I had to.

"W-When is she going?" Tasha asked, I could tell some of the guys back home were close to tears. 

"We're coming back tomorrow morning, but we'll have to bring Jess back with us, then we can all help Rebecca pack then I'm driving her down to Nottingham Monday morning" I explained. They didn't know what to say, there was nothing they could say to make me feel better.

"We'll all drive her, you can't drive without us mate" Tom said sympathetically. He was right, I needed an adult to drive with me. 

"We won't all go, we won't all fit in" Katie reminded us. 

"I'm gonna go, I need to get back to Jess and Rebecca" I told them. We said our goodbyes and I came off my phone, walking into the lounge. 

"What did they say?" Rebecca asked, looking at me longingly.

"They’re going to miss you, we all will" I broke down. I couldn't be strong anymore. One tear, two tears, three. Rebecca ran into my arms and we both burst into tears. 

"I love you" She said, not scared of Jess hearing. 

"I love you too, I'll never ever forget you Rebecca" 

“It's going to be so hard seeing you on telly, hearing your songs on the radio and not being about to see you in person" She sighed.

"Okay, we need to get a grip" I said, trying to make a joke. It made Rebecca and Jess laugh so I guess it worked. 

"I'm not going" Rebecca protested. 

"You have to, your mum is still your legal guardian" I reminded her. 

"I don't care, I can't go!" She said, trying to be strong. We both knew she had to go.

"I can't live without you lot, I'll miss Tom's famous Chilli con carne, I'll miss Max's banter, the smell of Siva cooking brownies, Jay's obsession with Avatar, all the girls, Tia running around the house and you, I can't leave you now" She sobbed. I knew this was going to be hard but I had to be strong.

"Jess, I think you should have an early night" I smiled weakly. 

"Nathan, it's only-" 

"Jess, it's my last night with Rebecca thanks to you" I completely lost it with her, I didn't mean to, but I couldn't help it. 

"Jess, I'm-" She ran up the stairs before I could finish apologizing.

I left Jess, I couldn't be bothered to apologize right now. I put on a good DVD and me and Rebecca began our last night alone, together. I was happy to spend my Saturday night like this. I was more than happy. I didn't feel the need to go out, I just wanted to stay in with my girlfriend... soon to be my ex. That word span around my head. 'ex'. Would she be my ex? Would we try and go long-distance? I didn't know. We just sat in silence, like it was just Rebecca and I in the world, nothing else mattered. Her head was buried in my chest and my arm was protectively around her, I never wanted to let her go.