Part 32

*Nathans POV* 

Rebecca came back into our room with Max's stuff and we all started to get ready for the night ahead. 

"Rebecca, you can come and get ready in my room" Katie smiled. 

"Yeah that would be easier, the boys can all get ready in here" Rebecca organized. Rebecca and Katie left the room with their bags of new clothes. 

"I'll have the bathroom first" I shouted, making Siva and Max roll their eyes. I went into the bathroom, had a quick shower, had a shave and applied some after-shave and fresh deodorant. I had brought some clothes in for me to wear so I slid those on. I left the bathroom ready to go, apart from my hair... hairdryer it is!

"You took your time!" Max stressed as I came out of the bathroom. 

"Calm it Kermit, bathroom's free now!" I laughed. Max and Siva looked at each other before racing to the bathroom door.

"Loser" Max shouted as he got into the bathroom first. 

"Siva, where have you put the hairdryer?" 

"I haven't put it anywhere mate, I think Rebecca took it with her"

"I'll go and get it back" I chucked on some trainers before making my way to Katie and Siva's room. 

"Who is it?" Rebecca asked as I knocked on the door.

"Santa Claus" I shouted through the door sarcastically. 

"You’re either really late or really early" She winked, unlocking the door. Both of the girls had obviously had showers as they were both wearing the hotel robes and Rebecca had a towel on her head.

"I need the hairdryer" I said, walking into the door.

"Tough, Katie's using it, then I need it" Rebecca winked. 

"Here, I'm done now" Katie smiled, handing me the hairdryer. 

"Thanks babe" I smiled back, taking the hairdryer and stealing the straighteners that were on the side, ready to be used. 

"Good luck we're curling tonight" Katie shouted after me. 

"Bring the hairdryer back after!" Rebecca joined in. 

"Will do" I called back. I knocked on my door and Siva opened it.

"Oh it's Santa Claus"

"You heard?" I laughed. He let me in and I plugged the hairdryer in, the hot wind hitting my hair. Max came out of the shower and Siva went in. 

"Come on boys, we're going to be late!" 

"Nathan, it's your fault, you took so long in the shower!" Max joked. 

"He wants to make a good impression!" Siva shouted from the bathroom. 

"Anyone else wanna take the piss out of me while we're here?" I rolled my eyes. 

"There's no one else here you idiot, but I'm sure everyone else will volunteer to wind you up" Max laughed, I faked a laugh too before Max playfully whacked me around the head. 

"It's good to see you smiling Max" I said seriously, looking at him through the reflection of the mirror.

"It feels nice to smile" He replied. "I don't want to see her again" He continued. 

"You have to, you love her" I said.

"I do but I'm having such a great time without her". I smiled weakly at him and before long, Siva was out the shower and Max surprised us with beers whilst we got ready. Katie and Rebecca knocked on the door, demanding the hairdryer and straighteners and we gave them a beer each and they came to get ready in our room.