Part 10

*Sivas POV*

I slowly turned around to see four figures standing in front of me. I could feel my legs turn to jelly, I didn't know what to do. The figures started walking towards me and I could make out their facial features. They started getting closer and closer and closer until I could feel their heavy breathing on my skin.

"Ca..Can I help you?" I managed to stutter out. Before they answered, they pushed me into the nearest wall, pinning me there.

"Give us your phone and your wallet and we won't hurt you" One said evilly. I noticed one of them was carrying a baseball bat under their hoodie.

"I-I don't have anything with me, check my pockets if you like?" 

"Do you want to say that again?" one of them piped. I was shaking even more than before. I should have just made a hot chocolate and headed back to bed. They all looked at each other, I couldn't tell what they were thinking.

"It is him. I'm sure of it" I finally heard on of them say quietly to the other few. 

"What shall we do?" Another said. They all continued to look at me, then at each other.

"We should go, we don't know what sort of people he knows" They let me go from the wall and I managed to catch my breathe. They ran away before I could say anything. What just happened?! I wiped away the fearful tear that was just about to escape from my eye with the sleeve of my hoodie and slowly made my way back to the house, well that was an eventful walk!

I felt safe knowing the other boys were with me. I didn't know whether to tell the boys or not. I am quite a strong person but this had really knocked me back. I tried to get to sleep but all I could see were the four youths from earlier. 

I lay there a while until I noticed Max and Tom were looking around so I signaled for them to meet me in the kitchen. They did. I told them everything. They felt sorry for me and were very angry. I would have been very worried too if it had been one of the others. 

"Don't worry Siva, you're safe now, let's get you back to bed, they aren't going to hard you again" Max said sympathetically. 

"I will make sure they won't" Tom muttered. 

We all settled down in the living room and I managed to get a few hours sleep before I was woken up by Nathan coughing away. 

"Think I'm loosing my voice" He said in a croaky voice. 

"Thank god it's at the end of the tour!" I laughed. I felt a bit better than I did last night, I needed to keep a fake smile plastered on my face for the time being. I lay there just staring at Katie. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled.

“Morning beautiful” I whispered, looking into her lovely eyes. Tasha started making gagging noises. 

"Shush you!" Max laughed whilst tickling her lightly. 

"Look who's awake!" She winked. 

"I've been awake much longer than you missy!"

"I woke up earlier and you weren't here?" She said looking confused. 

"I couldn't sleep so I went for a walk" 

"Don't even talk about that walk!" Max said chipping in. 

"Why? What happened?" Katie asked looking confused. 

"Nothing, I just woke Max up coming back, that's all" 

"Yeah, I was so annoyed!" Max said slowly, looking at me.

I gave him the look.

"Siva... there's something you’re not telling me!" Katie said. Everyone was now looking at me. They all looked worried. I guess I had to tell them now.