Part 6

*Rebecca's POV* 

I woke up the next morning with a massive smile on my face, remembering everything that had happened the day before, it wasn't a dream after all. I rolled out of bed and looked out my window to see that the tour bus sitting there.

"They're still here!" I whispered to myself. 

I got my dressing gown on and ran downstairs to see all the other girls sitting in the living room. 

"Jay texted me saying the boys are all awake if you want to pop over, we are all heading over in quarter of an hour if you want to get ready?" Sophie said, looking at her phone.

"Aw Okay, I might pop over and see Nath then" I walked back upstairs to get ready. I couldn't wait to see Nath again. 

*Tashas POV* 

Rebecca walked out the room and we carried on with the conversation that we started before Rebecca walked in the room. 

"Rebecca is too young for Nath, she isn’t ready for a heartbreak yet" 

We heard footsteps coming down the stairs and we quickly changed the subject.

"Right, we ready to go over to the bus then?" Rebecca shouted from the corridor slipping her shoes on. 

"Yeah, let’s go and enter the mad house!"

"Bus" I corrected, jokingly.

"Still, it's pretty mad in there!" We walked down the garden path and were greeted by a massive tour bus. Still sat in the exact same position. I knocked on the door and we could hear the boys have a mad clear up then open the door.

We all clambered on the bus, each being greeted warmly by the other lads. Max grinned at me and hugged me tight, swaying me from side to side. I wish he would tell me what was going on, I still didn't know if we were a couple or not, I don't think any of us girls knew 100% what was going on, it was like one big adventure. Siva hugged Katie and everyone else starting saying 'awwwww' , they were both so sweet, I think we all knew they were going to end up together.

"How much longer are you planning on being outside my drive?" Rebecca laughed, entering the tourbus. "

It's just, the neighbors won't be happy for long" She continued. 

"Don't want to angry Rebecca's neighbors. They're hard" Soph giggled. 

"A few more days? We're back on tour in 5 days" Siva replied. 

"Sounds good". We were all piled in the warm, cramped tour bus.

*Rebeccas POV*

Nath seemed a bit edgy. We were sitting on the sofa, his arm around me, but it felt like he didn't want it to be happening. Everyone else seemed like they were having a good time, Tom and Ella looked cozy in the corner, Ella looked like she was showing Tom something on her phone. Siva and Katie were making toast in the kitchen. 

"Make us some?" Nath shouted, making me jump. 

"Last slice of bread, what a shame!" Siva shouted. 

Sorry for making you jump sweetie" Nath whispered.

"It's fine" I blushed. I leaned onto his shoulder but he leaned away. I looked up and he avoided my eye contact. He had gone off me. I knew this would happen. I felt so stupid. 

"I'm going to go and get some more bread from mine then. I'll toast it over there. If you guys what any, text me" I left, I didn't want to show myself up anymore.

"Wait" he called.

I turned to him and sighed.

"Uh, I will come and help you"