Part 14

Nathan's POV

My alarm went off, signaling it was 3am. I really didn't want to wake up but I was so excited! 

"What's going on?" Rebecca asked groggily. 

"We need to get up" 

"Why? It’s way too early!" 

"Everyone else is awake too. We have a surprise. Get up and get dressed!" 

"No" 

She turned over and went back to sleep.

I walked out onto the landing.

"She won't get up!" I shouted to everyone. They were all downstairs drinking morning teas.

"We're on it!" Max and Tom shouted back up. 

They went into the dark room and picked her up before taking her downstairs and plonking her down on the sofa.

"Let me go back to bed!"

"Let me think about that one.... no!" I teased.

"I hate you" 

"As I have told you many times before Rebecca Mackness, hate is a very strong word, you can sleep in the car" She gave me the evils and managed to walk up the stairs. 

I made sure our passports were in my pocket and headed upstairs to get ready. 

I walked into our room to find Rebecca clasped on the bed asleep. 

"Not a good idea missy!" I explained, pulling the covers off her. 

"If you don't get ready now, you will be in trouble!"

"All I can say is this better be a good bloody surprise!"

"It is" She finally walked into the bathroom and got ready. 

I chucked some of my jogging bottoms at her and she got one of her tops out. 

"Your jogging bottoms? Do I want to look like a boy?" She joked. 

"It’s all about the comfort" I laughed. 

She put a little make-up on and we were finally ready. No matter what time it was, never without her make-up. We all gathered by the door. Tom and Ella were missing. 

"Tom. Ella. Where are you?" Tasha shouted. 

"We're coming!" We heard from the top floor. They came running down the stairs, hand in hand. 

"Ready" Tom said quickly planting a kiss on Ella's cheek. 

"So where are we going at 3am?" Rebecca asked.

"It's a surprise!" Katie giggled excitedly as Siva put his arm around her waist. 

"Let's go!" Sophie spoke. She was really excited too. Her and Jay were ready to get out the door and when we finally left, they were first out. 

We all got into the mini-van we had borrowed and started the short drive. 

"Here, let me put this on" Max said to Rebecca, handing her his tie. 

"What? Like a blindfold?"

"Yup, like a blindfold!"

"Tell me if it's too tight" He soon slipped the blindfold over her eyes. 

"This isn't funny anymore!" Rebecca said grumpily.

"It will be worth it babe" I whispered into her ear making her grin. She rested her head on my shoulders as we made our way to the airport.