Part 36

*Rebecca’s POV* 

I woke up the next morning and smiled at the memories from last night. Nathan was still fast asleep; his almost silent snore being the only sound in the room. I felt on top of the world, like I could achieve anything, I was proud of myself. I heard rattling and noises downstairs so I made my way down there, putting my dressing gown on as I went. Nathan's mum and Phil were both there, fully dressed and they looked in a rush.

"Hey darling, we've got to go and see Phil's parents, his dad had a heart-attack, they live in Scotland. We'll be there for a couple of days. It's a bit of a rush, could you tell Nathan and Jess when they wake up?" 

"Of course" I said slowly, trying to take all of what they just said, in. They grabbed their bags and made their way out the door. 'Must be serious if they left that quickly' I thought to myself. I grabbed some toast and orange juice and sat on the sofa. My phone started to vibrate on the table and I picked it up quickly, trying not to wake Jess or Nathan. I opened my inbox and a tweet from Nathan appeared. 

"I smell toast... there better be some for me!;)" 

"No chance" I whispered to myself, not realizing Nathan was standing behind me.

"Well, I'll have to do it then" Nathan said, making me jump slightly. He walked into the kitchen and I slowly followed. 

"Where's Mum and Phil?" He asked as he reboiled the kettle. 

"Oh yeah, um, Phil’s dad has had a heart attack and they've had to go to Scotland" Nathan's facial expression changed almost instantly.

"When are they coming back?"

“Few days” I said.

“Ok, I best ring them” He said, getting his phone out. After a short phone call to his mum, he hung up and picked up a plate of toast, placing himself down next to me. 

“I’m gonna go and get dressed” I told him. He nodded and I tip-toed upstairs, making sure not to wake Jess. I had a shower, applied a little bit of make-up, brushed my teeth and got dressed into clean clothes. I joined a dressed Nathan back in the living room. 

“Think we should wake Jess up?” Nathan asked as his eyes were glued to Jeremy Kyle. 

“No, leave her to sleep, she’s a teenager too” I laughed. When Jeremy Kyle finished, we looked for things to do and decided on a twitcam. My phone started to ring, and as I looked at the screen on my phone, a picture of my mum and I appeared.

“It’s my mum, two minutes, I’ll tell her to watch the twitcam” I winked. 

“Aw do it!” Nathan smiled. 

“Hey mum” I said, walking into the garden to prevent disturbing Jess. We had a conversation for about 15 minutes, just a quick hello as I hadn’t seen her since before we went to America. “Okay Mum, I’ve got to go as Nathan has just set up the twitcam” We said our goodbyes and I made my way back into the living room. I walked back into the lounge and settle down on the sofa, making sure me and Nath were both in full view of the webcam. We looked cozy and were cuddled up, I hoped the fans wouldn't hate. 

"Are we live?" Nathan asked getting confused with the technology. 

"What does that mean?" He asked pointing to the 'stream live button'. 

"Click it, then we're live" I smiled.

"AND WE'RE LIVE!" Nathan shouted, proud of himself that he had figured it out, nearly by himself. 

"Shh, you'll wake Jess” I giggled. As I expected, Jess' bedroom door started to creak open and she started to walk downstairs.

"Where's mum?" She asked rubbing her eyes.