Part 2

*Sophie's POV* 

I woke up, thinking it had all been one big dream. I turned to see the other girls and Rebecca's mum all laying, awake in their bed.

"Did you sleep well girls?" Rebecca's mum asked. 

"Yes thanks" 

"Yeah" 

"Yep, thanks for bringing us!" We all spoke in turn. 

"So, What we doing today?" Tasha asked excitedly. 

"I was going to go see Rebecca's Aunty who lives here in London. I thought I would let you girls have the day alone, let you have some free time. I know I can trust you all. Your practically adults now" Mrs Mackness said, getting up and opening the curtains and putting the kettle on. 

"Thanks mum!" Rebecca shouted, running and hugging her mum.

"It’s okay babe, just be careful!" 

"We will do, we can go shopping and meet up with Ella!" I said. I was so excited! Tasha sat on hers and my bed with a massive grin on her face. 

*Katie's POV* 

Me and Ella woke up in Ella's house. She checked her phone like she religiously does every morning. If she doesn't have a text, she leaves her phone where it is. If she does, she will pick it up and play on it for about an hour! She picked it up, signalling that she had a text. A massive smile appeared on her face. What was she up to?

*Ellas POV* 

I looked at my phone and I could feel a grin appear on my face. 

“And then I saw a pig fly...” I turned my eyes from my phone and looked at Katie. 

“What?” 

“I was steering your attention from your phone, what was it then?”

“What was what?”

“The text you just got”

"I sorta gave Tom my number last night and he just texted me" I grinned, turning back to my phone.

"Ahh, I thought you seemed a bit more smiley this morning. What did he say?" She asked sitting down next to me.

“Just saying that he wants to meet up with me again” I bit my lip and grinned, these things don’t happen to girls like me. Katie grabbed my phone out of my hand and read the text out loud 

"Miss your beautiful face' AWWWWW Did he actually say that? I thought he'd say something like 'your fit'

"I think he is more sensitive than people give him credit for" I said, trying to grab my phone back off of Katie. As I got it back, it started to ring. Rebecca was calling.

E: Hey Rebecca, you recovered from last night yet then?

R: Haha no! I was wondering, do you have any plans for today?

E: Not really, I might be meeting with Tom at some point?

R: You kidding? eeeeeek have fun!

E: Why do you ask?

R: Just thought we could do something before I go back to Nottingham?

E: That'd be great! What sort of thing? 

R: Shopping? Starbucks? I thought you were meeting up with Tom? 

E: I can always sneak off. I doubt it will happen. What sort of time? 

R: About 1? That'll give me and the girls enough time to get ready.

E: Okay, see you then. Meet down in reception.