Part 29

*Tashas POV* 

Sophie nudged me to wake me up and I smiled, remembering what the plans were for the rest of the day. 

"Nice sleep?" Sophie asked.

"Yeah, good thanks, I'll just go and get Max" 

"Okay chick" I slipped my sandals back on my feet and headed to our room. The room was suspiciously quiet. I remembered I had the door card in my back pocket so I slowly unlocked the door and pushed it open to see all the boys sound asleep on the bed. I never knew Fifa could tire you out!

I giggled to myself as I got my phone out and took a picture for the fans on Twitter. 

"Boys" I said quietly but after getting no response, repeated it louder and louder until they woke up. 

"5 boys on a quite small bed" I laughed.

"Yeah, how did we all fit?" Jay asked in a groggy voice. Before anyone else could answer, my phone started ringing. Katie's name popped up on the screen. 

"Hello?" I said. 

"Are the boys with you still?"

"Yeah, I just woke them up, you should have seen them" 

"You should have taken a photo!" 

"Of course I did! Check my twitter!" I laughed, winking at the boys on the bed. Max tapped a few buttons on his phone and was soon sharing the phone around so the other boys could see the picture. I soon came off the phone to Katie and it was arranged for everyone to come to my room then we would head to the shops. 

"10 minutes boys!" They all slowly got up out of the bed and made themselves look presentable. Everyone started flooding into the room and we were finally ready to go. Max took hold of my hand and our fingers interlocked perfectly. I smiled at him. Everything was perfect, nothing could ruin this. We all got into our couples and left for the mall. The boys surprised us by the fact that they had hired out a van for us to use whilst in America. Jay, Katie, Sophie, Me, Tom, Ella, Max and Siva could drive. Nathan was learning so could drive with an adult and Rebecca was too young.

"Let me drive?" Nathan asked.

"You do know that you have to drive on the opposite side of the road?" Ella called over to him.

"I know, I think I can do it" He replied.

"Go on then baby Nath" Jay teased. We all clambered in. Rows of 3 again in the back of the mini bus. Rebecca in the passenger seat. Tom, Ella and Max in the first row. Me, Katie and Siva on the second row and Jay and Sophie in the back.

"We're watching you two alone in the back" Max called and winked. 

"Right, let’s go" Sophie urged Nath trying not to blush.

"I'm going, I'm going!" Nathan laughed. He took a deep breath as he was under pressure but soon we were on the way to the shops. 

"He's doing well" Jay announced. Jay and Nathan were always very close, so Jay's opinion was biased. 

"You're driving on the wrong side of the road mate" Tom joked. Nathan suddenly stopped the car, making us all jolt forward.

"I'm kidding, you can breathe" Horns were beeping all around us and Nathan started the car up again, his palms sweaty. He pulled into a lay by just by the road and rested his head on the steering wheel. 

"I can't do it, I can't do it with you idiots in the back" He raised his voice.

"Nathan, I can drive, it's fine" Siva smiled, trying to make him feel better.