Part 27

*Katies POV*

Tom had been very quiet since Ella and the girls had left this morning. He was still drinking his sorrows away, on his own in the kitchen. I was really worried about Ella, she had never acted like that before, especially with Tom. Siva tried to convince me that everything was going to be okay, but I just didn't believe it.

"No more" Tom almost promised as he downed his last mouthful of beer. 

"Thank Jaysus for that" Rebecca said. Everyone was watching Tom as he said at the table. 

"Go have a shower ready to clear things up for when Ella comes home" Max guided him. 

"Yeah, come on Tom" Seev said, helping him up from his seat.

Siva helped Tom up the stairs and Rebecca, Max and I all looked at each other and shook our heads in disbelief.

"He'll be fine" Max said, breaking the silence. 

"I hope so! The girls should be home soon" Rebecca stated whilst looking at the clock on the wall.

"Where did they say they were going again?" I asked curiously. 

"Shopping"

We managed to get Tom a bit more sober and all sat down in the lounge. It was about 8pm now and the girls had been gone ages.

"Ring them" Nath said as he could tell how worried we were. I got out my phone and pressed on all their numbers. They were all 'unavailable'. That meant their phones were turned off.

"That's strange" Rebecca whispered, loud enough for us all to hear. 

"What's up bub?" Nathan asked. 

"Ella never has her phone off?" I looked at Siva with fear in my eye.

"What was that about Ella?!" Tom asked. He was worried, we all were. 

"They'll be back soon" Siva assured everyone. I hugged him tightly. I couldn't think straight, I just needed to know everything was okay.

*Sophie's POV* 

We were all gathered in Dan's kitchen. 

"You know what you’re going to say?" He asked us. We all nodded. 

"Okay" He affirmed. He handed us his phone and I dialed Jay's number.

"Babe. Where are you?!" He asked worriedly. I had to stick to what I had been told to say or else. 

"We need to talk to Katie" I said as coldly as I could.

I could feel Dan's eyes burning in my direction. The phone was passed to Katie and my heart was beating quicker than it has ever before. 

"Hello?" She said in her sweet accent. 

"You need to in a room on your own" I said slowly. She agreed and told me to wait a few seconds before she came back on the line. 

"Put it on loudspeaker" Dan mimed. I did what I was told and focused back on Katie. 

"Where are you girls?! Tom didn't mean it earlier Ella, he's stopped drinking now, please just come home"

"Katie, we can't, you remember Dan?" I heard her take a deep swallow. 

"How do you know about him?" She slightly gasped. 

"He's here. I mean he's taken us" 

"Wh...-What?" She stuttered. 

"We're at his house. He won't let us go" Tasha shouted but Dan quickly covered her mouth.