Part 20

*Jays POV* 

We woke up the next morning jetlagged. I didn't have the energy to do anything today, I just wanted to sleep. Sophie was asleep next to me, she was exhausted too. She soon woke up too and gave me the 'it’s way too early in the morning' look.

"I know, I know, but we're off to Nottingham today, and we can sleep when we get there" 

"Oh yeah, that would be a great first impression of me" She laughed.

"You have two hours" I said, getting up from our bed. 

"Okay, I'll try to not look like a dead zombie then!" Sophie joked. 

"That would be nice" I winked. As the two hours pass, we were finally ready. I could hear everyone else fumbling around trying to get ready too as we made our way to a taxi. There were 5 taxi's lined up outside the house, one for each of us. Sophie and I were buzzing to go back to Nottingham. 

"Right, has everyone got anything before I lock this door?" Siva shouted.

"I think so mate!" Tom replied excitedly. 

"Let's get this show on the road!" Max laughed.

We all clambered into our taxi's and made our way. Poor Siva and Katie had the furthest to go. I gave the address to the taxi driver and he put it in his TomTom. 

"The sat-nav says about an two hour journey" I said to Soph, peering over the drivers shoulder to have a look. I couldn't wait to see my brothers, sister, mum and dad. They meant the world to me.

*Maxs POV* 

Tasha and I jumped into our taxi and I gave the driver the address. 

"Wow Manchester, I used to live there" The diver babbled on. Tasha put her hood of her hoodie up and snuggled into my chest. I put my headphones in and tried to calm down. I was so excited to go back to Manchester and I could tell Tasha was too!

"So Manchester, it’s a cool place. You gonna fit it?" I joked with her. 

"Nope, think you might have to show me the ropes you know" She went along. We joked most of the journey there. Just enjoying the scenery around us.

*Sivas POV* 

Katie and I clambered into the taxi waiting for us outside. 

"Heathrow Airport please mate" The plan was to get a ferry over to Ireland but we decided that it would be a lot easier to get a plane, plus, Katie still wasn't 100% over her phobia. As we travelled the short drive to the airport, we were getting more and more excited.

"You think they'll like me?" She asked, nervous for my reaction. 

"Of course, they'll love you!" I re-assured.

I kissed her cheek and she grinned. We started talking about the plans for the next few days. The driver pulled up outside the airport and he helped us with our bags.

"This is it, I'm coming home" I smiled.

Tom's POV* We all got into our taxi's and we started on our 3 and a half hour journey to the best place on earth, Bolton. 

"I'm buzzin!" Ella said excitedly, as I took her hands in mine. 

"Hey, that’s my catchphrase. Pipe down!" I said. She started giggling so stopped her by crashing my lips on hers.

She moved away slowly and smiled. 

"You're cute" I whispered. 

"And you're a soppy git" She laughed.