Part 28

*Max's POV*

Today was the day that we actually left for America. Nathan had talked to Martin and told him that the girls would be going or else he wasn't. Martin soon let him. Me and Tasha were just putting our suitcases by the front door as the mini-van turned up outside. "Rides here" I notified everyone. Everyone came down and we piled in. I sat in the front with the driver, Tasha, Rebecca and Nath sat on the first row, Tom, Ella and Siva sat on the second row with Katie, Sophie and Jay on the back row. The driver loaded our cases into the large boot and clambered back in, starting the engine up and setting off. It was 7am and our flight didn't leave until 1pm giving us time to meet a few fans and shop. Everyone was on their phones. The fans were tweeting saying that they were at the airport. I was having a twitter conversation with the other 9 people. Siva was tweeting #SivaView pictures and Nathan was tweeting along with our massive conversation and tweeting fans, as was Tom and Jay. We were getting fans involved with our tweets to eachother too which always made them happy. The car journey to the airport went quite quickly and we all checked in, leaving out suitcases and just carrying on with hand luggage. 

"Let's shop!" Sophie said as we walked through security and to where all the many duty-free shops were. The girls loved shopping in the airport as this was where all the designer shops were. 

"Lets split off until we board our plane?" Siva suggested. We all nodded and broke off into groups.

The girls went off in one direction with some of the fans following them. Luckily, the fans had quite a few things in common with our girls and they got on well. Most of the fans that had come to the airport stuck with us lads because we were the main people they wanted to meet. Luckily, we had enough time to talk to and have pictures with most of the fans that had come to wave their goodbyes. It meant a lot to us to meet as many fans as we could because without them, we wouldn't be where we are today. Being in such a big public place made me anxious, considering what happened the other day, but Tasha didn't show any fear in front of the fans but I was glad she was in a big group and not walking around on her own.

Me and the boys said our goodbyes to the fans and went off shopping. I got some more Man City shorts, Tom got a parrot keyring, Siva went to Millie's cookies and got a dark chocolate cookie as it was the closest thing to a brownie, Jay got a Lizard keyring and Nath got more hats. Who would have known that you could get such TW themed stuff at an airport? We all went and had some breakfast and a cheeky pint in one of the restaurants. Tom was chuffed that there was beers so early in the morning. The girls all came over with lots and lots of shopping bags. They must have split off from the group of fans because they weren't with them now. 

"Have you brought the whole airport?" Jay joked.

"Yep" Sophie winked.

"Those fans were American, they were over here for a few weeks. I think they're even on our flight" Tasha shared with us. The girls all showed us what they had brought; A new outfit to change into on the plane and some other 'necessities' as they had called them.

"You're going to make us broke!" Jay laughed. All the girls smiled because they knew he was right. The girls pulled some chairs over from the tables around us and Katie ordered the girls' breakfasts. Martin was sitting at the other end of the table in silence tucking into his all day breakfast. 

"Want some more bacon?" Tom joked, looking at Martins plate in astonishment. 

"Yes please!" Martins eyes widened. 

"I was joking" 

"Don't worry Martin, that won't be the first time the boys will be winding you up this week" Ella winked.

"Oh don't worry, I'm used to it" He sighed. We all rolled our eyes and started to laugh. Katie came back with a large tray full of food and everyone tucked in. We had 3 hours before our flight was going to be called so we didn't need to rush.