Part 11

*Jay's POV*

It was a week or so ago that the scrap outside the chinese restaurant happened. We all wanted to leave now. Not necessarily for good but possibly for a long time. We were going to move back to London. To the flat we all shared when we used to live fully in London. It was nice and spacious set out over 4 floors with two lounges, three bathrooms, 7 bedrooms and 2 kitchens. It would be perfect and we wouldn't have to share it with any of the people we used to share it with. Tasha, Rebecca and Sophie were gutted about leaving Nottingham. It was where they had all grew up, all their friends and family were here. Ella and Katie weren't really bothered as they both lived in London together in their flat. It was a week before the move back to London and the girls were slowly packing things into various boxes around the house.

"Need any help?" Me, Nathan and Tom offered as we walked into Rebecca's bedroom where Ella, Rebecca and Sophie were packing. 

"Yes please!" Ella said looking relieved we had offered. 

"Sure thing!" Tom winked at her making her blush slightly.

"Shut up Tom and get packing!" 

"Well, what can we do?" Nathan said looking ready for work. I laughed, Nathan actually getting his hands dirty! 

"Start by putting the contents of my bedside table into that box right there" Rebecca said pointing at the bedside table then at the box on the floor by my feet. Nathan delicately poured the contents into the box and jiggled the box about a bit so there was room for more stuff.

"Thank you" Rebecca said as he finished. 

"I think we're about done here now. Want to go for a walk Ella?" Tom asked sweetly to Ella. 

"Okay then" She smiled.

Tom winked at Ella and they left the house while the rest of us slaved away packing the rest of the stuff. 

"Any fancy a coffee break?" Nathan asked whilst putting some more stuff into boxes. 

"I could kill for a cuppa, I think we need some more boxes too" Rebecca said looking around the room.

"I swear you girls have more stuff than the five of us boys put together!" I laughed. I heard two people go into one of the spare bedrooms. Then a little squeal and then Max and Tasha appeared out of the door both smiling.

"And what's going on with you two?" Rebecca said looking Tasha straight in the eye with a grin on her face.

"Tasha Greeny, why are you smiling?!"

"Call me Tasha 'Max's girlfriend' Greeny!" The girls squealed and hugged Tasha tightly. 

"Congrats mate" I said to Max shaking his hand, very formal!

"Shut up and give me a hug!" He said in the 'its the boy' voice. I did of course. We all did. Tom and Ella then came giggling through the front door. Both soaking wet. Only those two!

"What have you been up to? Last time I checked, It was sunny outside!" Rebecca said looking confused.

"Tom, being the idiot he is, decided it would be funny to chuck me into the fountain" 

"I didn't think it was fair so I jumped in too!" Tom said laughing. 

"Oh yeah, you would find it funny Parker!" Ella said trying to hold in her laughs. 

"I apologized" Tom said in the 'it's the boy' voice. Max and Tom were both as bad as each other! 

"Tell them the news then!" Tom said, poking Ella in the stomach, causing her to squirm.