Part 33

*Toms POV*

I couldn't let our performance turn out to be a disaster just because of Tasha. I couldn't let the fans down, I couldn't let Ella down, she was right, we were all being so childish, this is our job, we couldn't carry on this way. 

"I'm in" Max agreed. I looked at him and smiled, as he pulled me into a manly hug. We had all become so close in these past few years, we all hated falling out. 

"Me too" Siva replied, joining the hug that was forming.

"What about you Nath?" I asked, turning to face him.

"Of course I'm in Parker" He smiled. 

"And me, of course" Jay laughed his typical JayBird laugh. We sat around for a few more minutes until Martin told us it was time to go on stage. The girls still weren't back to normal.

"Girls, sort it out!" Jay continued as we all got pushed onto the stage.

We got onto the stage and the crowd looked fantastic! There were so many people squeezed in, just to see us, it was a dream come true. All them months singing to kids in schools, them not having a clue who we were, to them we were probably just a band off the street, but doing things like this really make you think ‘Guys, we've actually made it'. I could feel a massive grin moving across my face. 

"Wango Tango, are you ready to party?" I shouted at the top of my voice before the first beats of Glad You Came kicked in. We had already performed three of our other songs and the atmosphere was amazing. When we had finished Glad You Came, we made our way to the wings of the stage to where the girls were sat.

"Uh oh" I muttered to myself when they were sat apart. Katie, Rebecca and Sophie one side, and Ella and Tasha on the other.

"Still not made up?" I shouted to Ella, whilst grabbing the drink out of Martin's hand. 

"Nope" Sophie replied bluntly. 

"2 more songs then we can sort this out" Siva announced. The girls looked sharply at each other and rolled their eyes. 

"Martin, make sure there isn't a cat fight!" Nathan laughed, running onto the stage. 

"I'm not getting involved!" I heard him shout over the crowd's screams.

We did Warzone and Chasing The Sun then left the stage.

"Shit's going to do down" I thought to myself.

"Right, why haven't you all made up?" Max asked. I don't think he was particularly mad at Tasha anymore but he wanted the girls to make up.

"Why do you think?" Sophie snapped.

"She's a druggie, I don't need to say anything else" Katie added. 

"Everyone makes mistakes guys, give her a break" Ella defended. 

"Please girls, just get on, you all love each other really" Jay explained. 

"Love? Past tense babe, 'Loved' would be a better way of putting it" A tear slowly fell down Sophie and Tasha's cheeks. They had been friends for so long, they hated arguing, but Sophie just couldn't forgive Tasha for what she did.

"SHE WAS STICKING UP FOR ME THE OTHER DAY!..." Tasha sobbed, pointing to Soph. 

"..Now 'That' has turned her against me!" She carried on, looking at Rebecca.

"I haven't said anything about you to her! She made her own mind up!" Rebecca snapped back. 

"You weren't arguing like this when we went on stage... what's happened?" I asked to them all.