Part 8

*Jays POV*

I heard someone standing behind me. My heart started beating quicker than before. No one else was awake in the house, it was the middle of the night. The light was switched off as I didn’t want to wake anybody up.

I slowly turned around to see a figure standing there in a hoodie.

"Alright Jay?" Tom laughed, seeing my scared face. 

"You scared me!" 

"Oh sorry mate. I sneaked off into the tour bus. I left my phone in there. Fancy a quick beer? That'll help you sleep?" 

"Go on then. One won't hurt"

Tom was terrible, I don't think Ella knew what she was letting herself in for! Tom passed me a beer. 

"A toast to the future?" I laughed. 

"I can't believe we were doing this at like three in the morning. You're crazy Parker!" 

"To the future?" 

"To the future!"

We sat drinking and laughing for hours. We got through two crates of beer. We were pretty pissed. We just kept laughing and joking around. Tasha and Sophie both came wandering in. They both looked incredibly tired.

"What are you boys doing?" 

"What does it look like? Hehee" 

"Is Thomas and James a bit drunk?" Tasha joked.

"Yes! We are going to fight the world... after another beer!" 

"How long have you been drinking?" 

"Couple of hours, it's been great!"

"I heard giggling at 5 this morning!" I took no notice of Sophie and carried on drinking. "Boys!" 

"Sorry mum!" Tom blurted. The girls stood there and shook their heads, watching us as we were lying on the floor.

"Come on, lets get you both to bed. You'll be knackered!" Sophie whispered trying to pull me up by my arms but failed as she wasn't strong enough. 

"Okay baby. I love you so much! Come to bed with me?" I slurred and laughed. "Okay.. come on then Jay"

I used Rebecca's cupboards to get up and propped myself up against Tom after he got up. 

We both stumbled into the lounge and I tripped up on Siva and fell on top of Rebecca. Whoops.

"What the fuck are you doing Jay?" Rebecca said in her morning voice. 

"Sorry, these two idiots have been drinking for over 5 hours" Tasha said, giving Jay 'the look'.

Rebecca rolled her eyes and made her head hit her pillow again. 

I fell on the sofa and fell asleep straight away. 

*Tasha's POV* 

Tom started kissing Ella's face even though she was asleep. 

"dfhkygf Tom get off me! Some people are trying to sleep here" She moaned, turning her face away from Tom.

Tom soon laid down and went to sleep. Everyone was now tucked in and were sleeping.

I woke up to the sound of Jay snoring loudly. Everyone was awake and looking over to see where the nose was coming from. Tom was still fast asleep. "Who's going to wake him up?" Max asked looking around. He looked pretty frustrated. "Me" Sophie volunteered. She gently shook him but he still lay, fast asleep. She gave up with that and jumped on him, shaking him more and more. He eventually woke up.