Part 19

Part 19.

*Nathans POV* 

I woke up the next morning and my eyes were so achy. I got about 3 hours sleep last night because so many things were flying around in my head. Maybe I was a crap brother? Maybe it wasn't my fault after all? I turned over and looked at Rebecca peacefully asleep in Dream Land. I don't care how old she is, without her, I wouldn't have been able to do this. I slightly shook Rebecca and she opened her eyes slowly and smiled. 

"Morning gorgeous" she whispered. I kissed her softly and smiled.

"How are you feeling today?" Rebecca shouted from the bathroom. 

"A lot better thanks, can't wait to get home though" 

"I know babe, not looking forward to the flight though" she laughed. We got ready and headed down to breakfast with the others, our last breakfast here! Tom and Max took a last advantage of the free breakfast before heading back up to the rooms. 

"Meet down at reception in 2 hours?" Siva asked. Everyone nodded and unlocked their doors. Our room was a mess, the two messiest people on the holiday in the same room? It had disaster written all over it!

"Nathan, chuck some of the free shampoo and stuff into the bag" Rebecca shouted from the other room. Rebecca's iPod was on shuffle on the dock which made the packing more amusing.

"Rebecca, where's my shaving kit?" I asked a bit stressy. 

"In the bottom drawer"

"Which drawer?" 

"The one next to the bed"

"Thanks" I murmured. I carried on packing but nothing was going my way. I knocked Rebecca's shampoo and conditioner over and started swearing with anger. 

"S'up with you?" she laughed lightly. 

"I'm not in the bloody mood for packing" 

"Let me help"

"No, I can do it myself" I shouted. She grabbed my arm and hugged me tightly.

"It's okay not to be strong" She whispered, then it came flooding, the tears. We stood there for what felt like a lifetime.

"Now, you try and get some sleep and I will finish the packing"

"Nah, I'll sleep on the plane" 

"Oh, and leave me to occupy myself" She joked. 

"I might go and get some fresh air" She nodded and I kissed her softly. 

"I love you Rebecca" I said before closing the door.

*Sophie's POV* 

"Ready Jay?" I asked him as he zipped up his rather large case. 

"Ready" he confirmed. We got our cases and walked down the corridor into reception. I was pretty gutted to be leaving ST Lucia. It was so nice here. Like a dream. Everyone was in good spirits. Everyone came to the reception in dribs and drabs. Katie and Siva were next, closely followed by Tasha and Max, then Tom and Ella arrived. A few minutes, Nathan and Rebecca appeared

"Glad you could make it" Tom shouted sarcastically. As they got closer, you could see Nathan's eyes were raw red and puffy. 

"Mate I..." Tom started, but was soon stopped by Rebecca. 

"Leave him, he'll be fine" She said, holding his hand tightly and giving him a reassuring smile.

You sure?" Ella piped.