Part 17

*Tom's POV*

I opened one eye and realized Ella wasn't lying next to me but there was a note on the pillow. I rubbed my eyes and slowly opened the note. 

"Gone down to breakfast babe, didn't want to wake you, you might want to look in the mirror before you come down though, love ya!" I laughed and chucked on a pair of joggers before running the shower. I caught eye of myself in the mirror. 

"Bitch" I laughed to look at the mustache hand-drawn on my face.

I switched on the shower and when I was washed, turned it back off. I dried myself and had a quick shave. I got dressed and headed down to breakfast where Ella was sat with everyone else. 

"Here he is!" Max said. 

"It's the boy" He continued in the 'its the boy' voice. I made the sound that goes with it and joined everyone at the table. 

"I'm going to get some cereal, do you want a fry up?" Ella asked me. 

"Yes please babe" I smiled.

I will get her back for her prank, but I was starving, it would have to wait! Ella came walking back with a fry up in her hand and some cereal in the other. 

"Ella!" I shouted, making her turn around, to see Jay was about to scare her from behind, I didn't want my breakfast on the floor! We all sat around the table and ate our breakfast. 

"So Tom, did you like my prank this morning?" Ella said loud enough so everyone heard. 

"Haha oh yeah, everyone pick on Tom!" I said, having a fake tantrum.

"Don't have a tantrum Thomas" Jay laughed. 

"So what did you do to him?" Katie asked. 

"Yeah, did you get him good?" Sophie joined. 

"I tattooed his face" Ella giggled.

"That the best you got?" Max and Siva both joked. 

"I had to think fast" Ella said, putting her hands up in defence.

"I think I can still see it!" Tasha said pointing to my face. I panicked and covered my face.

"I'm kidding Parker" Everyone laughed and I pretended to storm out. 

"Tom Tantrum!" All the boys said in sync. I turned around, laughed a sarcastic laugh and took a bite of my toast. 

"What time are we heading to the boat?" Nathan asked before taking a sip of his tea. 

"11 I think" Siva replied, looking at his watch.

"We have two hours to get ready and considering its a party, I need to start soon" Rebecca said. 

"She's not kidding, she takes ages!" Nathan replied. 

"I need to go and start soon too" Katie said.

"Yeah me too" Sophie joined in. 

"Why don't you girls go up now then and I'll finish my breakfast and then follow up with the boys and Tasha?" Ella suggested. The three girls got up and headed up.

"You'd better go too Ella, you take centuries to get ready!" I laughed. 

"I'd rather stay here with my wonderful boyfriend and take the mickey out of him" Ella replied, smiling sweetly.

"Pipe down and eat your cornflakes missy!" I said, prodding her in the waist, making her squirm. We all had jokes over breakfast and then headed up to the rooms to get ready. I could tell this was going to be a good day....unless the boat broke down again.