Part 16

*Siva's POV*

"Come on guys!" I said as Nathan and Rebecca finally joined us.

"Yeah, we were meant to be eating hours ago" Katie added. 

"Sorry, we're here now. Let’s go!" Nathan said. We continued to walk down into reception and out, down the road into the nearest town. 

"This place looks nice?" Max suggested as we came across a chicken takeaway stop. 

"and they do chips for veggies" Ella smiled at Jay.

"And it's also about to close" Tom pointed out. We all squeezed into the shop and the man behind the counter sighed. 

"We've just turned the cookers off, sorry" 

"Um, we could sing for you?" Jay pleaded. 

"Wait, are you One Direction?" I could see everyone wanted to laugh but we kept our laughs in.

"Actually, we're The Wanted?" Max corrected the manager. 

"Sorry, I'm sure we can rustle up some food, give us half an hour tops?" We all looked around at each other and all agreed to take the offer.

"That would be great, thank you" Max thanked. We waited for the food to cook and whilst we did, we performed a few of our songs. When the food was finally cooked, we thanked the man and began to tuck in. It was so nice! Proper Caribbean chicken, Jay enjoyed his chips too. 

"We best be heading back to the hotel then!" Tasha yawned.

"Yeah I think so too" Came Tom. 

"Thank you mate, we owe you one" Max said to the man as we walked out of the small shop.

"That was so nice!" Rebecca commented as we walked down the road. 

"It's perfect here" Katie whispered. We soon arrived at the hotel and we sat in the lounge area for a bit with some coffee's. 

"What shall we do tomorrow?" Jay asked whilst dunking his biscuit in his drink. 

"Are we not going to the island tomorrow?" Sophie replied. 

"Maybe we could hire a boat for the day?"

"That would be amazing but it would set us all back too much money" Katie frowned.

"Don't you remember? It's our treat!" I encouraged her. 

"We couldn't let you pay that much money for us!" Ella joined in. 

"Yeah especially as you lot all paid for me to come here" 

"It'll be our treat and actually Rebecca, Nathan paid for you" Tom smiled. 

"You did?" She began to fangirl a little which made everyone laugh. 

"So, boat ride tomorrow?" I confirmed. 

"Yeah, if your sure" 

"We are"

We all finished out drinks and headed up to our rooms.

"Got the card Nathan?" Rebecca laughed. 

"Yes I have, and you aren't getting anywhere near it" Nathan replied. I unlocked Katie’s and my room, the warm heating hitting us instantly. 

"God, I'm shattered" Katie yawned as she was removing her makeup. 

"You don't need that, you're beautiful" I whispered, messing with her hair. 

"Siva, shut it before I draw all over you with this eye liner!"

*Tashas POV*

I woke up in the morning to see the other side of the bed empty. I stretched and Max walked out of the shower with a towel around his waist.