Part 5

*Katie's POV*

Ella explained everything that was happening. We walked to the arena and walked around to the back, the car park. Tom met us there and let us in. 

"Do you have Rebecca's address? All the girls are sleeping there tonight" Ella asked. 

"Yeah, Max texted Tasha. We are surprising Rebecca and Sophie" He replied with excitement written on his face.

"Should be a laugh" I said before walking onto the bus over to Siva who was trying to clean up. 

"Hey you!" he said, pulling me into a hug. 

I was looking forward to Nottingham, but I don't think Ella felt the same. I knew how much she was looking forward to spending a day shopping with Tom but I'm sure Tom will change her mind. A few minutes later, Tom and Ella jumped on to the bus, smiles on their faces.

"Hey Ella" Max said warmly, walking over the rubbish over the floor and gave her a friendly hug. 

"We all ready for today then?" Ella said enthusiastically.

Everyone had the week off but the boys chose to stay in their tour bus. I'm not surprised, it's amazing! Before long, Tom had started the engine and we were on our way to Nottingham. We stopped half-way through the trip at a service station. Me and Ella stayed in the van as we saw some fans. We wouldn't want them getting the wrong idea. The boys soon came back with McDonalds and sweets and we were back on the road. 

"I saw a sign for Nottingham!" Max shouted, pointing. He was excited like a little boy. Nath looked a bit nervous and Jay was buzzing for the fact that he got to go home. After about another ten minutes we finally arrived outside Jay's parent's house. They said we could park up and then walk around to Rebecca's. Rebecca's house wasn't far away from Jay's parent's. Only about a five minute walk. Max got a text from Tasha to say they were all around Rebecca's.

We were walking down the street, walking in a big group. Tom and Ella walking at the front, Tom's arm protectively around Ella's waist, Siva and I at the back, our fingers interlocked. Nathan was walking just in front of us, we could tell he was getting nervous. 

"Chill Nath, it's going to be a great few days, enjoy yourself!" 

"What if I muck it up though? Say something stupid? I'm not so sure every things going to work out" 

"Nathan, you muck stuff up every day" Jay said whilst he turned back to us with a smile on his face. 

"Did we ask for your input Jay? No" Nathan said jokingly. 

"According to the text, Rebecca's house is...just down there!" Max shouted happily.

"I get to see Sophie!" Jay shouted, skipping jokingly. As we approached the drive. Nathan's face got paler and paler. 

"I want you to calm down right now, mate!" Max shouted pushing him lightly up the drive.

"I'm calm!" He said, walking to the front door. 

"Jay, you ring the doorbell!" He continued. 

"Okay, OKAY!" Jay said calmly, going to the front door ringing the doorbell.

*Rebeccas POV*

Tasha had been acting strange all morning, god knows what had got into her! She was in a very suspicious mood, repeating all of Max's dad jokes over and over, like she was trying to tell us something. We were all in the living room watching Jeremy Kyle and I was in a crap mood. I was gutted that I wasn't going to see Nath for ages. He was so busy working, going back and forth to America, will it be weeks? Months? I had my jeggings on and I looked a wreck. The doorbell went and Tasha jumped up with excitement.