Part 22

*Maxs POV* 

Today was our last day in Manchester and I was pretty gutted. I loved spending quality time with the family without any distractions. I don't really get to see my family much, so I try and make it the time we all have together a time to remember. When we have had our maximum time here, it’s finally time to say goodbye. 

"Lovely meeting you hun" My mum speaks to Tasha. 

"And you" Tasha smiled back.

I smiled at mum. I'm so glad Mum has accepted Tasha so quickly. Since Caitlin, she has always been hesitant to trust girlfriends, but I think Tasha has made her think differently. I said my goodbyes to my parents when my grandparents showed up. Tasha and I both said our goodbyes to them too and promised we'd be back soon.

"Now come here my lad" Granddad ordered. He pulled me close and whispered them words I will never forget. 

"Keep making me proud" I hugged him tighter. 

"I will, I can't let my biggest fan down!" I chuckled, before he patted my back.

"Darling" My Nan said, i ran and hugged her too. 

"I love you boy" She said into my chest, seeing as she was quite small. 

"I love you too Nan" I smiled. Tasha gave them both a cuddle and we got into our taxi.

"Wow, that was hard" I whispered, looking at mum crying at the front door. I waved at them for the final time as the taxi pulled away. 

"It's going to be okay Max, we can come back in a few weeks" Tasha replied quietly.

As we drove back to London, what Tasha had said was sinking in. We could go back in a few weeks, and we would. I would make sure of it.

*Sivas POV* 

Today was our last day in Ireland and I couldn't wait to get home and see the others. Don't get me wrong, I love it in Ireland, but I do miss the boys when I'm not with them. Katie was packing the last of her things and I was looking out the window, at the forest out the back of the house.

"We can come back" She said, putting her arms around my waste. 

"I love you, you know?" I smile. 

"I love you too Seev" She smiled back. I had turned around so that we were stood in each others' arms, just looking at how perfect we were.

"Right, shall we head off before this becomes really soppy?" Katie winked. I gave her the evils and we both burst into laughter. We took the bags from the bed and carried them down to the front door. The taxi was booked and was picking us up in half an hour. It had been an eventful few days, but I had had an amazing time and didn't want to go home. I know Katie said we could come back, but it was still hard. My mum was the only other person home at the minute. 

"Bye bye darling" She weeped.

"Don't cry Mum" I comforted her. 

"Come here, both of you" She said. Me and Katie both hugged her tightly and then we set off. 

"Lets get home" I grinned.

"This will always be your home sweetheart" Mum smiled sweetly. I returned the smile and kissed her cheek softly. 

"I'll be back soon, I promise" I whispered. We got into the cab and headed to the airport. 

"Back to London again" I sighed. I was sad about moving but I was looking forward to being home. That’s when my phone started ringing. I got my phone out of my pocket and looked at the caller. Jayne. This was either going to be great news or terrible news. 

"I need to get this" I said. 

"Go for it" Katie smiled. 

"Hi Jayne" "What?" "Well, that's great, I think" "Please tell me you're winding me up?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. When we were finally back in London, we arrived at the house, everyone was already home. 

"He's here!" I heard Tom shout as we came through the front door. We all got jumped on as we got greeted by everyone.

"Aye Mate, how was the journey?" Nathan asked before taking a sip of his tea. 

"Really good thanks, actually, I need to talk to everyone" I announced.

"If you've proposed to Katie, do you not think it's a bit too soon?" Jay laughed. 

"It's not good news boys"

"What do you mean?" Max asked. 

"We have a new single to learn and release...-" I started. 

"Well that’s good news?" Nathan asked.

"Jayne wants us to go over to America and release and EP and re-release Glad You Came" 

"When is the bad news coming...?"

"We have to go over there for 2 months. During Nathan's birthday and without the girls" I blurted out.

"What?! Jayne can't do that?" Tom replied, getting worried. 

"I don't think there is anything we can do Tom" I gulped. 

"2...months?" Sophie asked, coming to terms with what I just said.

"Wait, what was that about my 19th?" Nath asked. 

"We fly back on your birthday"

"So it would be over by the time I was back?"

"Yeah sorry mate"

"And I wouldn't even get to see you" He said looking at Rebecca. 

"We may be able to fly out" Tasha said trying to raise the spirits.

"It sounds like we're going to be proper busy whilst we're over there" Max sighed, burying his head in his hands. 

“Don't worry lads, we'll be fine at home, we'll be your personal twitter stalkers" Ella laughed.

“You do that anyway” Tom pointed out, making everyone laugh.

“Pipe down Parker”

“I’m going to miss this” Tasha whispered making everyone smile.

“Come on everyone, the boys are going to do amazingly well in America, this could be the start of something massive!” Katie said excitedly.