Chapter 16

PS : NOT EDITED. MANY MISTAKES AHEAD. 
Editor is busy. Will edit it before next chapter is posted.

Chapter 16

The next day in the morning, everything started in the normal way except that I ignored everyone including Melissa and Georgy. I was giving them the silent treatment.

I was literally angry at Easton and the rest of them. Call me childish but all of them were hiding something from me and I didn't like it. I wouldn't have bothered if it wasn't associated with me which I have a feeling that it was.

I didn't spare Xavier also. Whenever we passed each other be it classroom or hallways, I glared at him. Surprisingly, he didn't pass any comments. Talk about being weird!
I was in the cafeteria sitting alone reading some book , not in the usual table when I heard the sound of scraping of chairs.

The next thing I know is that the table is filled with people.

"What the hell Neveah, why are you ignoring us?" Melissa asked with an anger filled tone.

"You really don't know?" I was full on mocking her and others in the table by now. And by others I mean Easton, Melissa, Georgy and much to my surprise Xavier. I noticed that the black eye that Easton was sporting yesterday was a little more healed compared to how normal wounds heal, but I decided to push it back. Focus in the issue in the hand Neveah.  

"Stop giving over reactions Nev," It was Georgy this time. I snorted and ignored him and turned to Easton.

"You're not saying anything?" I questioned him with a smile on my face.... even though I was fuming inside.

"What do you want me to ask Neveah?" His eyes were blank and his expression was guarded.

"I don't know...." I just shrugged before adding in,"how about the 'Neveah is mine' line, hmmm?"
All the color drained from his face. "Holy God, how do you know about that?" Xavier exclaimed. So he too knew about that? Oh joy!

Easton voice was cold when he spoke," Did your friend say anything?"
"From the looks of it, he is more of your friend than mine." When his face turned into an expression of confusion, I took my cell out and switched on the recording. I put my one leg over the other, folded my hands in my lap and smirked at all of them giving a look of superiority. After some time it started.
It was very funny to see all their expressions drop one by one. Call me cruel but, man, I was enjoying it. The recording stopped after some time and I realised that the whole cafeteria was silent. Looks like lunch was over! Time goes fast when you are enjoying.

"How...?" Easton seemed at a loss for words.

I looked straight into his eye and said," you actually thought that I will let you and Ryder talk to each other alone after the way you were trying to kill each other and let's not forget the 'touch him and he will calm down speech.' I listened to it only yesterday night, so this is happening today or it would have happened yesterday only. And I need to leave now since lunch is over and the classes have started." I left the four of them in the same table shocked.

During all the remaining lectures, all four of them were absent. I have no idea whether to wait for Easton after school. Easton is already failing, he didn't need to bunk more classes. The others weren't any better.

Being the 'good' person that I am, I decided to wait for Easton.... but only for ten minutes. Maybe it was five minutes after I waited, a hand came over my mouth.