41: Knowing

Colton:
I deflowered my best friends little sister. I deflowered her with him in the next room. I trace my fingers over her spine as she laid peacefully beside me. Her head was turned towards me and I could make the outline of her face. "Savannah?" I whisper. She doesn't move or make a sound. I smile at her softly. "I love you." I add. I kiss her shoulder then close my eyes with her on my mind as I slowly drift off to sleep. I slept peacefully for the first time in a few days until I woke up to the sound of the bedroom door opening. Savannah closed the door behind her. She was now dressed in a light pink romper and a blue jean jacket. Her eyes light when when see eyes me. A smile appears on her face. "Morning." She whispered crawling into the bed. She pressed her lips quickly to mine. I run my fingers through her hair when she pulls back. Her eyes scanning over my face. "So, I have news." She states. I raise my eyebrows at her. "Hmm, what might that be?" I ask. She sighs dramatically. "My parents are coming home today." She paused. "Brandon went to pick them up from the airport and when they get here they'd like to take out us all out for lunch." She said standing up. "So get up sleepy bones. I told Brandon you went on a run." She informs me. I groan but sit up. "How are you feeling?" I ask. She smiles. "Fine." She replies. "Are you..sore?" I ask. Her cheeks become a soft pink color. I couldn't help but smile at her shyness. "A little." She admits. I chuckle standing up from the bed. She playfully pushes me but I grab her arm pulling her against my chest and kiss her. "You're so beautiful." I whisper. She rolls her eyes but kisses my cheek. "Go change. They'll be here shortly." She replies. With one final glance at her I return to my room and quickly change into a pair of jeans and a tee shirt. After I change I leave the room and head downstairs. I stop at the base of the stairs when I see May talking to Savannah. She glances at me and offers me a smile. "Sorry, my parents just wanted me to drop off this stuff. I'll get out of your way soon." She promised me. "You're not staying?" Savannah asks. May shakes her head. "No, not today. Brandon wants to tell your parents about us after a few days." May said. "You can still hang out." Savannah offered. May smiled politely at her. "Later...enjoy some time with your parents. Anyways, I'll get a hold of you later." She said to Savannah. "Bye guys." She smiled then left the house. Savannah turned to look at me. I notice a decretive box in her hands. "What's that?" I ask. She shrugs her shoulders. "Whatever it is..it smells good." She replied. I walk towards her reaching for the box but she pulls away. "No, it's for my parents. Besides, we're about to go out and eat." Savannah said. As she walks away from me I smack her ass. She gasps turning to face me. I smirk at her. She sets the box down on the little table and tackles me. I stumble back a few feet but hold her weight against mine. She playfully bites my shoulder. "You're going down!" She exclaimed. I laugh as I throw her over my shoulder. She groans and smacks my back. I toss her down on the couch causing her to squeal. She laughs. "You're so stupid." She says between laughs. I crawl over her and stare into her beautiful eyes. "Take that back." I whisper. She bites her lip and shakes her head. If only she knew what that did to me. I lean my face closer to hers. "Take it back." I say. Our noses touching and our lips just inches away. She ran her hands down my torso teasing me. Just as I was about to kiss her I heard a car door close. I stood up quickly and stepped away from the couch. Savannah turned on the tv as I sat on the arm of the couch. Her parents voices filled the house. When they walked into the living room Savannah squealed. She jumped up from the couch embraced her parents. "I miss you guys. How was the trip?" She asked. "It went well but we can talk about that over lunch. Are you guys ready to go?" Her mother said. Savannah glanced at me and we both nod. "Great. Well let's get to it. I'm starving." Her father spoke up. They start out the door and I follow behind them. I could feel Brandon's gaze on me. I glance at him to find he was giving me a dirty look. I shot him a questioning look but he averted his attention else where. On the car ride to the restaurant. It was hard to sit so close to Savannah and not touch her. When we reach the restaurant Brandon makes sure to walk between Savannah and I. We sat down at one of the tables towards the front of the restaurant by the window. Savannah made sure to take a seat beside me across from Brandon. "So, anything interesting happen?" Savannah starts the conversation. Her parents started talking about how beautiful the place was and how they swam with dolphins. "So, anything interesting happen while we were gone?" Her mother asked. I glance at Savannah who happens to look at me then to Brandon. "What?" Her mom asks. She clears her throat. "Well..uh..Mason and I broke up." She said. Her mother raises her eyebrow. "Why?" She asks. Savannah shrugs her shoulders. She hadn't told anyone the reason why. Only I knew about it. Or so I thought anyways. "It was just time. We wanted different things." Savannah said. Her parents nod. "Okay, so Brandon what about you?" They turn their attention to him. He shrugs his shoulders. I know he wanted to tell them about May but at the right time. He should have known better with his parents. One look from their mother and it came tumbling out of his mouth. "May and I are together."
"What?"
"Since when?"
Brandon shifted uncomfortably for a moment. "Well, I've always had a thing for her."
"A thing?"
"Mom, please. Look, I like her and she's great. There's no reason for you guys to hate her. Besides, Savannah is okay with it. So it shouldn't matter." Brandon said. They glance back at Savannah. "Are you sure?" Their mother asks. "I just want him to be happy." She said. After that they continued to talk about his relationship with May.