14: Revenge

Savannah:
My feet were killing me and my head was pounding from all of the noise. I push through the crowd of people cradling the warm cup of soda in my hand. Shortly after arriving to the party Starla and May left me to play beer pong. It's been two hours since I last seen them. Or May for that matter. I tip my head back finishing the rest of my soda. I toss the cup of the floor and continue my pursuit through the house. Slowly I start to walk down the hall that led to the staircase. I jump when Blake appears out of nowhere cornering me against the wall. "Savannah, I was looking for you." He breaths against my cheek. I could feel bile start to rise in my throat. I tried to shove him off but that only causes the smile on his face to widen. "How about you and I go into the bedroom? We can have a little fun." He mutters against my ear. "How about you go get hit by a bus." I state bluntly. He shakes his head at me and laughs. "I've always wondered what it would feel like to have those skinny little legs of yours wrapped around my waist." Blake admits running his hand down my inner thigh. I shove him hard causing him to stumble back. "Don't touch me ever again." I threaten him. He doesn't seem to get the idea through his head because he tries to reach for me again. I punched him as hard as I could which caused him to fall onto the ground. I run for the stairs shoving through the people. At the end of the hall I notice May leaning against the wall. I sigh in relief walking towards her. When she looks up her eyes meet mine and she grins. "Oh, I've missed you." She slurs. She throws her arms around me when I'm standing in front of her. I stumble back trying to hold her weight up. "What are you doing up here?" I ask. She pulls back smacking the bathroom door on the left hand side. "Blake tried sticking his tongue down my throat." She frowns. My stomach starts to churn. Why is he such an asshole? He needs a taste of his own medicine. "I tired to rinse my mouth but someone's in here." May pouts. I try to jiggle the door handle but it was locked. I knock on the door a few times. I jump back in surprise when I hear a loud manly groan. "We're busy. Go away!" The person yells. May throws her hand over her mouth and giggles. Yeah, it was time for us to leave. She was already drunk and I had no idea how I was getting her home. "Hey, we're gonna go. Come on." I say. May shakes her head. "I don't wanna go. I need another drink." She complains. I wrap my arm around her upper shoulder to steady her. "Do you wanna go see Brandon?" I asks in a high pitched tone. She nods eagerly at me. "He's so nice. I just wanna...kiss him." She admits. I stop at the top of the stairs when Blake starts to walk up them. "Shit." I mumble under my breath. Securing my hold on May I turn us back down the hall. I open the first door we come to and step in. As I lock the door May stumbles towards the bed. She starts to laugh at herself since she almost tripped. Ignoring her I press my ear against the door trying to listen for Blake. After a few moments of not hearing anything I step away from the door. "I hate this room." May announces. I look around to see why. It's Blake's bedroom. It's changed from the last time I've seen it. Then again that was when we were freshman. I walk towards the desk knocking over a bag of cans. I pick one up to see that it was red stray paint. A brilliant idea pops into my head. I climb onto Blake's bed walking towards the wall the headboard was leaning on. "What are you-" I don't give May the chance to finish asking because I start to spray paint the word Worlds Biggest Asshole across the wall. The smell of the spray paint was strong but I was proud of my work. I even added a little smile face underneath it. I toss the can back onto the floor and pull out my phone taking a picture. I tuck my phone back into my pocket and jump off of his bed. "You're gonna be in trouble." May taunted. I roll my eyes grabbing her hands. I pull her to her feet and lean her against me. "Not if we leave before he finds out." I remark. I open the bedroom door and lead the way. May holds onto my shoulder for support as we walk down the stairs. "How much longer?" May whined. I huff in annoyance when we reach the base of the stairs. I glance over my shoulder to see Mason leaning against the wall talking to a blonde girl. "What the hell?" I ask out loud. Before I get the chance to say anything to him May pukes on the floor beside our feet. A few people around us groan. I look in Mason's direction the same moment he looks in ours. His eyes widen and he realizes that he's caught. I ignore him helping May stand straight. She leans against me for support as we walk to the front door. I pull out my phone dialing Brandon's number but he doesn't answer. Having no other choice I decide to call Colton. After the second ring he picks up. "This better be important because I'm in the middle of something." He said. I curse under my breath when May nearly causes me to trip. "I'm sorry I puked." She cried. "It's okay." I assure her. "What's going on?" Colton asks. Finally we step outside. "Can you came pick us up?" I ask Colton. "Yeah, where are you?" I could hear movement in the background. "Blake Carpenters house. Please hurry." I plead. I hang up the phone shoving it back in my pocket. I set May on the steps as she continues to say random things. "I'm sorry. Are you mad?" She asks. I shake my head at her. "Not at you." I assure her. She seems confused but she nods. I take the hair tie off my wrist and pull her hair in a bun. She leans her head against my shoulder. "I love you." She states. After a few moments she repeats it again. When I see Colton's car approach I stand up. "Come on. Our ride is here." I say. She takes my hand climbing to her feet. "Savannah," Mason calls my name. I ignore him walking across the lawn towards Colton. Who was already approaching me. "Savannah, wait." Mason yanks my arm nearly causing me to fall. I shrug out of his hold. "What, what? Can't you see I'm busy?" I snap. Colton stands a few feet away taken by surprise. "I'm sorry." Mason apologizes. I roll my eyes at him. "For what? Lying. I'm sure you are." I snap. He tries to grab my hand but I pull back. "Don't. I don't have time for this right now. Just go." I say starting to walk again. Colton stands in front of me. "You okay?" He whispers. I nod helping him get May into the car. I could still feel Mason's eyes on me as I climb into Colton's car. I let out a sigh of relief. "Is he still staring?" I ask refusing to look forward. Colton glances over my shoulder then nods. I shake my head. "Colton, you're so nice." May says randomly. Colton and I look at one another then laugh. "Van, tell him how nice he is." May suggests. Colton looks at me with amusement. "Colton, you're nice." I repeat. He chuckles at me. "I am, huh?" He asks me. "A little." I answer.