Chapter 52.

Amber's POV.

Connor and I are sitting together on the couch in my house.

John choosing to sit on the floor by the couch next to our feet.

Mom is sitting in dads chair and dad pulled up at chair from the kitchen table and was sitting next to mom.

We were watching City of Bones. Yes I know we already saw it in the passed couple days.

However it's to good a movie not to watch again. Plus Connor just finished the book and really wanted to see the movie.

He was laying down and I was curled up next to him.

I'm so glad they believed him and allowed him to be part of the pack and be free.

I'd go crazy if Connor wasn't able to be here with me.

If only Alpha Conan would open up his freakin' eyes and see he made a huge mistake.

He needs to believe and love his son instead of hating him and trying to kill him.

My father said that Alpha Conan has normally never listened to reason or explanations.

Even when they were in a pack together. That must be why he killed the boss rogues mate without hesitation.

As the movie came to a end father and mother got up. " Well kids. We're headed to bed. Don't be up to late. " says my mother. We nodded.

" Goodnight everyone. We'll see you in the morning. " says my father.

" Night dad." John and I said.

" Have a good night Sir." Says Connor.

My father smiled. " Please, call me Rick. " says my father before going upstairs.

A few more minutes passed before John gets up.

" I guess I'll head on to bed. Have a goodnight you two." Says John before leaving.

When John leaves I turn my head and looked at Connor.

" Well it's just us." I say.

Connor smiles at me. He suddenly moves forward and kisses me.

He backs away before I could kiss back.

I smile at him. " What? I couldn't help myself." Says Connor.

I laugh. " Your such a idiot Connor. " I say.

He chuckles. " I really enjoyed the movie. It was awesome. " says Connor.

" I'm glad you enjoyed it. You ready to read the second?" I ask.

His eyes lit up. " Heck yeah! I can't wait to find out what happens next. How many books are there?" He asks.

" There is six books. " I say.

" Yay. I got five more to go. Thanks for letting me read the first. It gave me something to do when I was alone." Says Connor.

" Your welcome." I say.

I then get up and he looks confused. I start walking to the kitchen.

" Where are you going?" Says Connor.

" I'm going to where the brownies are. You want them, then come and get them." I say.

" Coming." He says back right away before getting up off the couch and making his way towards me.

" Since we're home I can put icing on them." I say bringing out some cream cheese icing from the fridge.

" Oh that sounds even better. " says Connor.

" Trust me, it's way better then you think." I say.

I bring out the brownies and make him three with icing and set them on a plate and slide it over to him.

He picks one up. " Thank you Amber. " he say taking a bite.

His eyes widen. " Oh my gosh!! This is even better then before." He says with his mouth full.

I laugh. " Try not to talk with you mouth full silly." I say.

He covers his mouth with one hand laughing. " Sorry. " he says.

I turn to him and tap the little butter knife I was using on his nose.

A small glob of icing was left on his nose.

" You got icing on my nose." He says.

" Opps. " I say.

He got a bit of icing off his brownie and smeared it across my forehead before I could back away.

" Oh you jerk." I say.

" Hey you started it." He says smirking.

I laugh and start eating mine. I then put the rest up along with the icing.

I then turn back to him. He's staring at me.

All I see in his eyes is love. He set down the last bit of his second brownie.

The lights were off in the house. So the moonlight came in through the windows and shines into the kitchen and dinning room.

Even though he still has those stupid burns from the silver, he still looks amazing.

" You look beautiful in the moonlight, standing there looking back at me. Your so beautiful." Says Connor.

I smile and set the brownie before walking up to him.

He doesn't move until I stand on my tip toes and plant my lips to his.

His hand slowly move to my hips. Mine were around his neck.

I then break away. He smiles. " I've never loved anyone more then I love you. You get more beautiful every single day. " he says.

" I love you to Connor. So much. You saved me and I can't thank you enough for it." I say.

" You don't have to. You being my mate and staying safe and protected is enough. " he says.

I smile. " Open your mouth." I say.

He did and I stuffed the last bit of his second brownie into his mouth.

He looks shock for a second before chuckling and trying not to smile to much with his mouth full.

He then grab my other brownie and holds it out. I then take a bite.

" Being here with you right now is all I could ever want." Says Connor.

I smile. Soon we finished eating and watched a bit of tv before heading up to my room.

John gave Connor a pair of pajamas to borrow.

Connor left to change and soon came back. I then left and quickly got dressed for bed before walking back.

Connor and I laid down and I laid with my head on his chest. His arm was around me.

I felt safe with him. Both of us here together. I love it.

I hope things smooth out soon between our pack and Alpha Conan's.

So then we can all work on catching the boss rogue.

I guess we'll just see what happens soon, and with that I fall asleep next to Connor, my wonderful mate.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Well there you have it. The last chapter to this book. The second book will be posted soon. I hope you guys enjoyed this book  it was my first werewolf story and it turned out amazing. Thanks for all the comments, votes and views. I hope you guys will enjoy the next book as much as you did this one. :-)